Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

tomboy0500 is offline Explorer

Default Fast and the Furious!

Do you think you have what it takes to be in the "Fast and The Furious!" guild? If so lets test you. Are you level 15 or higher? Do you have a nice car with decked out exteriors and add ons? Do you have boosters and speeds? Do you win a lot of races? If thats a yes tell me on this thread. My brother in free realms has started a guild (along with me) called "Fast and The Furious!" In this guild we test the top races, place bets, give prizes, trade money, and race hard core. We bring the best cars and race to the unlimited in ALL tracks and we are even going to start some tough demo derbies. If you got what it takes to be Fast and Furious tell me right here, right now, and my brother and i can add you in the group after testing you. Dont forget that style is part of being a top racer too! Hope to get some competetors, all prizes will be given out and provided by myself. All bets will be handled by me. If you lose money goes to me and i give it to my brother. If you win my brother and i provide the money. Contact A.S.A.P if you got skills!!! >.<

skaterkid85711 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Fast and the Furious!

well idk how good i am but i wanna join

tomboy0500 is offline Explorer

Sweet whats your name in free realms??

KRISBEKRIS is offline Newbie Explorer

hey tomboy add me as a friend and add me to the guild i am cool popular and a lifetime member my name in the game is kris Icebolt so plz just add me to it and we can be good friends i am on server 1 all the time and at usally 5-11 oclock pm

KRISBEKRIS is offline Newbie Explorer

also i am on now it is 11 now