Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

AaronEsko is offline Master Gamer

Default Fake Insider Guild Member!

We found this girl in Snowhill... Part of the fake Insiders guild <----INSIDERS---->

Her name is Summer Pixiedust,

We believe she is safety chat.

Aaron Esko <Insiders>

(^^Marley! But don't forget Bubba, Buddy, Duke, Jasper, and my other 47 pets!)

taylorskydawn is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Fake Insider Guild Member!

The Search Didn't Go Good. Elite said.
    THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES

Robertgalehaven is offline Pro Gamer

Gasp, yea i have never seen that insiders guild before, so it truely might be fake, but i really dont know

Karennn is offline Master Gamer

I feel really sorry for her
    she just might be a recruit
    she looks like a newbie so she prolly has no clue why y'all are surrounding her

Kevin Cold is offline Pro Gamer

Yes I Also Feel Sorry For Her All She wants is to be an Insider...

Chaz Morrison is offline Banned

Geesh. So many Fake Insider Guilds .-.

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

All guild names must be approved before they can be assigned. If FR allowed her the name (which they obviously did) then she has a right to it, regardless of how any of us feel. If you are going to be angry with someone it should be FR, not Summer.

To be honest with you; Everyone in the picture at the top of this thread should consider themselves lucky that Summer did not report you all for harrasing her. I know that none of you want to hear that, but that's just the way it is. Does ganging up on Summer exhibit the qualities that we <Insiders> strive for? Are we not supposed to shrug off insult? Are we not supposed to address problems and concerns through appropriate channels instead of taking action ourselves? Is it really our place to draw attention to another player by posting her name and picture in these forums? For all any of you know, she might be a new player that accepted someones invitation to join their guild. She may have never heard of <Insiders> before, but she sure has now. I'm sure all of you made a great impression......not.

For those of you that dislike what I have had to say; Do not waste your time by telling me. If it means that much to you, tell FR instead. As for myself; I do not know this player, so I do not have the right to judge her based on what you have shown me here.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Amanda Precioussaber is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Layla Littlenymph View Post
    All guild names must be approved before they can be assigned. If FR allowed her the name (which they obviously did) then she has a right to it, regardless of how any of us feel. If you are going to be angry with someone it should be FR, not Summer.

To be honest with you; Everyone in the picture at the top of this thread should consider themselves lucky that Summer did not report you all for harrasing her. I know that none of you want to hear that, but that's just the way it is. Does ganging up on Summer exhibit the qualities that we <Insiders> strive for? Are we not supposed to shrug off insult? Are we not supposed to address problems and concerns through appropriate channels instead of taking action ourselves? Is it really our place to draw attention to another player by posting her name and picture in these forums? For all any of you know, she might be a new player that accepted someones invitation to join their guild. She may have never heard of <Insiders> before, but she sure has now. I'm sure all of you made a great impression......not.

For those of you that dislike what I have had to say; Do not waste your time by telling me. If it means that much to you, tell FR instead. As for myself; I do not know this player, so I do not have the right to judge her based on what you have shown me here.
    I one hundred percent agree.
    My internet has been out for quite a while now, so I won't be able to get on.
    ~~Amanda at the Library.
    I feel like that cat right now.

Inua is offline Master Gamer

We didn't harass her. We just went up and surrounded her. We didn't even say anything. So, how is that harassing? It was just a funny and some people take it too seriously! That's all I have to say, but I do agree with you.
    Each Event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event.

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

We can not control what members use as their guild names within FR. If people are confused, you can simply tell them the only way to join the official guild is to become a member of our site. Apart from that, there is no reason to argue over if it should be allowed or not--that is up for SOE to decide

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.