Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default <Eternal Nightmare> Re-Opened and Ready to Recruit

<Eternal Nightmare> is a Web-Hosted Guild, full of the Most happiest people in the entire world! We strive to make our guild, and forums, a Mature-Like Place for all of those that need to get away. The guild is inspired by many other guilds, especially from my past guilds. I've decided to reopen this guild for now because it's time I started earning members back, and hopefully get more great people! But, we have a problem.. The guild has lost it's power of active, and we need your help to re-build the guild with us! I was able to steal this video from my site, made by a former Guild Member and Forum Moderator, and was able to show it to you guys.

**The video credit goes to Miss Jabbawockie! When you see her next time, please, give her a shoutout for this awesome video!**

Now, the guild runs like <Insiders> and <Mystic Mayhem> in Forum ways, but we are highly different in the guild. We might not be as childish, nor adult-ish, but we are able to be a mature group of people, in this case kids, pre-teens, teens, that are able to follow rules the way they are suppose too. Now, as I said before, EN is known to be a FORUM based guild, in which, that's what we are living to stand up too. Before you can join the guild, we require you to join the website, which is very simple and free to register there as well!

We do ask those who do join the website/guild that you are very patient with on how it's very inactive. Ever since we had original mods leave, it's been very tough times for us, but we are re-building as we speak, so again, be patient! The steps on making a profile on the website is fairly simple, but some make it harder than expected. The Registering part is the easiest, but when it get's to the activating, that's when everyone has a tough time. If you are having Trouble Activating your Profile, please make sure your logged out on the forums and Click HERE!'

**NEW EDITTION** We now have a new recruitment system, allowing our members to join the guild without even joining the site! The new recruitment system has brought us in more awesome members, and we'll continue to use this method! PM for more information!

Other than all of that, the guild is very fun to be in when we have the events, but it's not gonna be an active thing until I, the founder, returns to the guild on my main, Aaron, which won't be for a little while anyway. If you are interested in joining, simply move along to the forums and get started! The Link to the forums is in my signature, along with going to be at the very bottom of this message. If you have any questions concerning our guild, all questions may be asked here, or if too private, or through via PM/VMing.

Eternal Nightmare - A Free Realms Guild - Home
    Last edited by Zimster; 12-29-2012 at 08:19 PM.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Default Re: <Eternal Nightmare> Re-Opened and Ready to Recruit

We grabbed us some awesome members, and old ones, into the guild and forums, and we still need all the members we can get!

We have been grabbing many old members back, along with some newer, and surprisingly older, members here on the forums and in the guild. We hope you can come along and join us!

We grabbed a few more awesome members here in the guild, along with a new recruitment system! Come join us on the web for some fun with the Nightmares!