Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default <Eternal Nightmare>

So, I've decided to go with this guild name.. Hehe..

Eternal Nightmare is a Free Realms Guild, made for those who are experienced with all the aspects of Free Realms, and their surroundings. We encourage those who join that we are not an active bunch, but we are responsible to be active.
    We have many standards in our guild. The Staff at EN will consist of Young-Adults, into Adult Selves. The Kidlings, and the Little Tikes will sit back and let us do the work. As for all guilds, we have rules, and again, standards.

Our rules are pretty self-explanatory, that's if you read them. Standards, however, are mainly known to be requirements.
    We do not ask a lot out of our members when joining the guild. Those requirements are determined ATM, but will be back up shortly. I can say, right now, the two requirements you mainly need to focus on are..
    [*] Joining the Website[*] Being a Mature Soul

The Staff here at the EN Site and Guild will be mainly Officers/Leaders (More likely Leaders).. Others will be known as a regular guild member. As I progress to work on the forums, I am right now just telling you what to expect in our guild.

A Summary for those who hate to read ~
    EN = Mature/Adult-Like Guild
    Staff = Officers/Leaders
    Others = Regular Members
    Have rules and standards
    I think that sums it up.

For those who want a Site Link... I will NOT be giving those out yet until I have my official staff all together. Please do not whisper or reply to my thread, asking me "CAN I BE A STAFF MEMBER? I AM TRUSTWORTHY!" No. When you tell me that, I decrease my trust with you. Please do not do that.

Again, No Links will be sent out. Those who have the link should NOT be sending the link out otherwise. The Link to the site will be PMed to Members once we have a bit of control on the site. Please continue to keep in tact with us while we make a big progression to the site

As for Leaders/Officers.. Classified ATM, since the guild was just made not so long ago.
    Alright, If you do want a Link, I'll make sure to PM one to you as soon as I can, no promises tho! I might leave a message on here, then you'll need to PM me about it.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Default Re: <Eternal Nightmare>

The forum is progressing with customizations, and will be out soon! Over the weekend, I'll be getting some mods/admins for the guild, and we'll begin.

SITE IS NOW OPEN! COME AND JOIN US!

Eternal Nightmare - A Free Realms Guild - Home

Looking for new site Members! Tune in for the weekly contests on the forums! Come and Join!