Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: <Electricify>

Golden Jaylen is offline Amateur Gamer

Default <Electricify>

Now, as you read this, you may be thinking: "Wow, really? Money? Just for joining a guild!?"
    But this is only to show that we actually care about our members, and that we will do anything to please them, as long as its not too greedy. Please, I encourage you to read on, you'll understand that it isn't that much of a money-guild...
    Hello, I'll like to persent the new guild...<Electricify>!
    A fun-loving, adventrous guild that almost anyone could join!
    Why join?
    Sometimes, staying in a common guild doesn't always have fun. And in an uncommon guild, they are too busy with adding members, they'll never care about fun untill their guild boosts up. (FYI, i'm not talking about ALL the guilds, just most of them, for example, Insiders, Cascade, and Valiant are all very fun guilds, so dont get me wrong..)
    But, for Electricify, we always want to please our members, and most of our members are allowed to have partys of their own! They barely even need permission!
    Plus, We give out money for the first 3 months you join!
    Example:
    If bobby joe joins the guild today, here is his paying database, as for everyone:
    First end of month: 1k
    Second end of month: 1k
    Third end of month:1k
    All the rest: 0k, 0coins
    Website, members, fun?
    Website: I cant have a website and a great guild without another trustable, dependable leader, or without any fair officers. So untill we do, the website has to wait. (Read "Ranking up" or more information on how to rank.)
    Members: This takes time, be patient, if you leave (and i'm not saying you HAVE to stay in the guild) and after a few months this guild becomes common, you'll regret even leaving.
    Fun: Your saying you have no fun everyday? Nonsense, we always group up, have meetings, and parties everyday, but if were busy, dont think the fun has end.
    I have a guild that i really dont want to leave, but i like this one too, what do i do!?
    3 words: Use your alt.
    Its OK if you dont want to leave your guild, i wont mind, the simpliest solution is just to get on your alt.
    How can i join?
    Just ask! As long as your friendly, dependable, and active, we'll surely let you join!
    Just put down these details:
    Name:
    Levels maxed(Optional): (I'm just curious)
    Server you want to meet: (If you blocked your friend requests)
    Where you want to meet: (If you blocked your friend requests)
    How long do you think you can stay in the guild?: (We accept the fact that you can't just keep this guild, so we want to know how long your capiable(Did i spell that right?o-o) of joining this guild, and not leavng after the first 3 hours (I call these guys, Guild-Annoyers, i mean seriously? Join and than 5 seconds later you want to leave?-.-))
    Ranking up:
    How to become a member-everyone automatically be's a member, IF YOUR ACTIVE!
    Officer-Be helpful. Be active. Be you.Try to help as much people out. Then contact me if you helped at least 3 people. We will then have a meeting to decide if your ready to become an officer.
    Leader-Someone active, trustable, helpful, and not willing to leave the guild for dumb reasons, is who i tottally want to rank up to leader. (Only 3 leaders are allowed in this guild, including me out of those 3.) Our members and officers will vote on who will become a leader.
    Members:
    Recuits:
    N/A
    Members:
    Jordan Hodge
    Mark SolarStinger
    Officers:
    Reid Moonsurfer
    Kayla Kaya
    Leaders:
    Golden Jaylen
    Please, join. I want to finally suceed my lifelong dream to become a great leader. And have a great guild.
    Last edited by Golden Jaylen; 05-26-2011 at 08:44 PM.
    Proud Leader & Maker of <Rarity>
    Thanks to Kayla for the Avvie & Mel for the siggy! ~Golden Jaylen

Default Re: <Electricify>

Anyone? I:

Kayla Kaya is offline Master Gamer

O:! I'llll join o-o
    Pretty sweeet dream btw
    Name: Kayla Kaya
    Max jobs: IDK 6? o-o
    Server: Whatever
    Where: Wherever
    How long?: Idk a life-time I: I dont feel like switching guilds much...
    Wishlist--> <--Shop
    Forget your past. Right now, You're in the future. You may feel pain, or hurt, or suffering, but you should never go down. Unless you allow yourself to. ~K.K.

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

LOL, Jaylen, Your constantly making guilds , aren't you? What happened to GateWay xD?

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Quote Originally Posted by Princess Claire View Post
    LOL, Jaylen, Your constantly making guilds , aren't you? What happened to GateWay xD?
    Mhmmm
    I guess this is the guild i'm staying in.
    It got retired
    It got from 60 down to 48 o-o
    I bet now its 5.

Adriane101808 is offline Explorer

Ill join it sound like a fun and active guild.

Name: Adriane101
    Levels maxed: 2 maxed
    How long do you think you can stay in the guild?: I dont know I only leave guild if they are not fun and active.