Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Cøco is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Dreäm Moon WereWolf Pack

Cøco here! I'm looking for wolves to join my wolf pack, "Dreäm Moon WereWolf Pack". To join you need a wolf costume, but I will make some exceptions. (Like I let a girl join when she only had a wolf tail.) I made a den for the guild, and I'm working on a bigger, better den right now. We do wolf fights and one time we went to blackspore and staked out. It was fun! I also will host some parties at my snowhill house. I even built some stuff underground for you to enjoy! I also will be showing those who want to know, how to get on top of the maze in Briarwood. ^-^ Cause I sometimes will have a meeting there. Oh and everyone who joins will be an officer. Right now we have seven in the guild. I don't want party poopers though xP Be nice and follow rules and you should be good! Also if you join, you can invite others who have wolf costume and are interested in being a part of the guild. If you want to let someone join that doesn't have a costume, then they can be members in the guild until they get a costume. Sorry about that policy, but that way wolf fights are more effective. Also, I'm looking for a girl wolf pup. Must be a girl pixie with a costume. You might be able to be a leader... Depending on how long you are in the guild if you are my pup. We have two leaders in the guild, Mimzy56 and me. We created the guild, and if you have any questions, just Private Message me.
    If you're interested in joining the pack, let me know!

**IGN**

Okay, my name, Cøco, is pretty hard to type in a friends list invite. So I'll tell you how to do the cool 'o'. Simply hold down the alt key next to the space bar and use the numberpad on the SIDE of the keyboard, not above the letters! It will be on the other side of the arrows Type the code '0248' while still holding alt. When you type the last number then let go of alt and the 'ø' will appear. Except, I've noticed that when I try to type it on websites (Such as this one), it like takes me back to the last page.. So I did the code on like the sticky note thing (Notepad works too) on the computer then copied it, pasted onto here. Mmk.. Let me know if you wanna join
    Last edited by Cøco; 04-23-2012 at 05:33 PM.

Check out my opinion---
    ~My Take on the Shutdown~

CookieMonster1 is offline Explorer

Default Re: Dreäm Moon WereWolf Pack

sounds cool ill think about it
    Cute!!!

Spoiler: show

GrayLu or NaLu cant decide

Cøco is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Dreäm Moon WereWolf Pack

Mmk... Sounds good

Check out my opinion---