Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Miracolatore

Title: Double Trouble - Mature Guild

Adwin Castor is offline Explorer

Default Double Trouble - Mature Guild

site_logo3598.jpg

Hey fellow members of the Realms. After being closed off to new recruits for quite a while, Double Trouble has merged with Unreliable and decided to open it's doors once again. We are welcoming all players 18 years and older. Whether you are a new character or a veteran, hardcore or casual player, log in every day or only once or twice a week.

What is Double Trouble?

As many may already know, Double Trouble is a guild for the more mature player base in Free Realms. It has been around since the "old school" era of Free Realms and has picked up quite a few amazing players along the way. Our main goal is to have a group of like minded players to interact with while spending time in the Realms. Our players are mostly casual these days even though many were pretty dedicated to Free Realms in the past.

Requirements

The main requirement is that you are 18 years or older. We have a set of rules somewhere I am sure, but as long as you are not overwhelmingly annoying or disrespectful you should fit in just fine. We do not require our members to be very active or meet any strict demands. Just play at your leisure and have fun!

If you are interested or would like to learn more post a message on this thread. One of our officers will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

Look forward to seeing ya!
    Last edited by Adwin Castor; 01-22-2013 at 10:14 PM.

Miracolatore is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Double Trouble - Mature Guild

Mira approves of this message.

Deviant Art
    "Set phasers to...FABULOUS!"

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Double Trouble - Mature Guild

Thanks for the invite.
    I am very pleased to be among such a great group of players.

For the <Double Trouble> members that were not on at the time I joined, my guild character is Lancelot Littlenymph. I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better in the days to come.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>