Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Benny Darklight is offline Amateur Gamer

Default <DarkEpicPheonix>

Thanks you for coming to my thread, even if you don't feel this guild is right for you, or if you're not looking for a guild, but you still took the time to follow the think to my guild thread.
    ~~~~
    Welcome to the thread for my guild, <DarkEpicPheonix>!!!

<DEP> is a guild for all members of FreeRealms,looking for a great guild!

We are not very strict but we have some rules!

~~~~

RULES:

1. No rude behavior – Automatic Removal.

2. No Bypassing Chat – Report &Auto. Removal.

3. No Vulgar Language – Report &Auto. Removal.

4. Ask Before Teleporting –Members: Warning, then Auto. Removal. Officers+: Auto. Removal.

5. Proper Grammar – Preferred butnot required.

~~~~

Recruits: Potential members with “basic access”.Allowed in guild chat, and guild events. Nothing more. The Circle of Trust, orCOT will watch a recruit’s actions, and if deemed worthy, they will be promotedto a member.

Members: Member’s are the basic aspect of the guild.They are allowed more than a recruit – They can vote in guild votes and theycan host an event*. Monthly, the COT and Leader will vote for 5 members to bepromoted to officers.

Officers: The higher ranked members. They are givenmore guild access with access to meetings! Officer’s can host their own event,whit no permission, but it HAS to be a small event, not an Olympic Triathlon, justa little event. Yearly, the COT and Leader will choose 1-3 Officer’s to be promoted to the COT.

Circle of Trust: The “Vice Admiral’s” of the guild,or the second in command. The COT is given FULL ACCESS. COT members, or “The Monks”,help decide on a recruit becoming a member, any promotions, and may help theLeader’s decision on whether a member caught with a removal worthy deed get the“toot” (( Warning )) or get the “boot” (( Removal )).

Leader*: The main-man-voice for the guild. TheLeader, has the duty to keep the member’s happy an occupied [strikethrough]sohe can work on his plot for world domination[/strikethrough] so he can work onmatter’s such as promotions, event’s, ect.

If a Leader find’s themselves unable to continue their dutyto Lead the guild, they will choose the most active/trustworthy COT member totake their place. If the Ex-Leader Return’s, they COT Leader will be expectedto give back the Leadership role and resume as a COT member.

~~~~

Leader:

ßenny Darklight

COT/Monks:

Simon “Goldmonk”Opallpillar

Officers:

Members:

~~~~

Again, I thankyou for taking the time to read my thread.

*With Permission.
    Last edited by Benny Darklight; 10-21-2011 at 07:55 PM.

Benny Darklight is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: <DarkEpicPheonix>

Anyone like the guild NAME, at least?