Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Dark Satin And Her Satin Roses Recruiting

I am Dark Satin, here and on Free Realms, I am looking for members for my slightly new guild, Dark Satin And Her Satin Roses. You must be a member. I will be giving any thing you need such as, uniforms, clothing, and shelter. I am almost finished with Purple Satin Manor, a nice house in the blackspore swamp I built myself. Any one who joins can most likely see me every day. Please tell me you characters name here before adding me and asking to join so I can be expecting you. Its kind of hard when some one playing General Lee was sposed to have "died" and visits me as a ghost. That one is called General Lee2. Nvm that and back to the subject. Please join! NOTE: I am not responsible if you are attacked by my annoying friends!

rocketeer is offline Master Gamer

Icon6 Re: Dark Satin And Her Satin Roses Recruiting

xD Annoying friends c: Good luck!

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.

Default Re: Dark Satin And Her Satin Roses Recruiting

Any one yet? I really need members! I am not going to stay here until Christmas comes!
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

kamwhite is offline Newbie Explorer

the dress is knee length dark blue satin with tank top like sleeves.

Maxprodata Maxprodata

KamWhite, I don't really understand what that means.
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

I noticed this has fifthty views and yet no one posts something like no thanks or something like that. They just slowly baaaaaack away. XD If you don't want to join you can still post!

Skylär51 is offline Master Gamer

Sounds awesome! Can I join on my alt, Jess Rahl? (Gah, I need to change that name... But I won't ramble about it on your thread, hehe.)

She's a member, but she's on my sister's account (Long story there), so I probably won't be on as often as I like.

"In a land of myth, and a time of magic… the destiny of a great kingdom rests on the shoulders of a young boy. His name… Merlin."

Of course you can join. Just add me because I am bad at finding peoples names no matter what. Last time I got someone completely different. Just meet meh, I shoud remember the name.

Aww come on!!! I have about twenty people that need to be attacked and I need satin roses! =O Plus I can't get onto Free Realms!!! =O But I am working on it. Now, CHRISTMAS IS COMING SOON!!!!! I said quite frankly in this message I don't have until Christmas comes and what do you all do? Break my heart by letting it come with no people. xD No really I need people. ROFL

meganpearllake is offline Explorer

ya... fr is updating smart one all servers are DOWN (bummed) i like made 30 posts today on fri and i don't even go on this...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast