Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

FluffyBrony is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon11 Coming Soon: MY LITTLE PONY FANCLUB

I'm going to make a new guild soon !! For all the Bronies out there!!! But before I do, I need to level up -.-' so for now, I'm going to take role :P
    First: leave your IGN in the comments to see if you want to Join the Herd!
    Second: Leave a suggestion for the group name in the comments sections as well. Something around, "Bronies," "MyLittlePony Fanclub," "MLP:FiM" or something like that.
    Please join the herd!!! :D

In the guild we will have daily parties at a volunteer's house (a member of the group can volunteer to have a party at their house) but if nobody volunteers, there is no party for that day.

We will have My Little Pony inspired parades ; we'll all group up in our most colorful and flashiest outfits and I'll say the place we'll parade. For example, the guild leader would start the parade line, and we'd travel to a place (Seaside, Sanctuary, Snowhill, etc.) and we'd have a huge party parade!!

The JoinTheHerd parades represent the PinkiePie party spirit (which is once every month on the first Friday) and takes place at the volleyball beach in Seaside, where everyone can see
    The weekly Tuesday Soccer Contests represent the RainbowDash spirit (we'll all play soccer and beat each other to get the highest scores) (Usually at the Snowhill Soccer Field)
    The weekly Wednesday Petting Zoo visit will represent the Fluttershy spirit (a peaceful group meeting; we'll all meet together and just talk at the petting zoo)
    The Pixiewood Hills Parade (during the first Saturday of March) will represent the Rarity spirit (we'll meet at Pixiewood Hills and celebrate)
    The AppleBucking Season (which is once a year, during June, July, and September) represents the Applejack spirit; we'll meet at a specific barn and party
    The Magic Show which represents the spirit of Twilight will be held at Merry Vale near the huge rainbow beam thingy; we'll all get together and just party and use Magician powers
    And finally, the PonyPower parade will be at Seaside (near the Octupus Cafe) which will be during the entire months of April and May, where we will party and chat about latest episodes.

Thank you for wanting to join! If you're not already a Brony (MyLittlePony fan) then you can join right here! No special initiation for the group required; as long as you love to party and you love ponies, all are accepted!
    Love and Tolerate!

please Join the Herd...BROHOOF /)(\!

Note: ALL PARADES AND PARTIES ARE TWENTYFOUR (24) HOURS LONG!!! GET ON WHENEVER YOU LIKE AS LONG AS IT'S THE SAME DAY!! No need to worry about specific hours ;)

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Coming Soon: MY LITTLE PONY FANCLUB

Looks like you put a lot of planning into this, best of luck to you and recruiting Free Realms bronies, as there doesn't seem to be many.

FluffyBrony is offline Newbie Explorer

Why thank you.. and I've noticed dat Brony problem :/ but eh...Also, the party stuff was kinda put together fast xD I figured if I put stuff a day long, people would had enough time to actually GO .-.

Tom FlameBolt1 is offline Master Gamer

The main problem I see with the 24 hour party is how are you supposed to manage it? Its kinda hard to stay up for an entire day. Unless you could switch who is hosting it in the middle of the party, as the host is the most important part to any party.