Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree84Likes

Title: Closed: Insiders application

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: *OPEN* INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

Hi, I was wondering if I could change character in the guild. Also, as a side question, if I did would I retain membership in the guild?

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts?Yes, Over 4000
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yes, nearly 4 years
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Yes
    5.) What is your character name? Benji Ionclaw
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

Default Re: *OPEN* INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no.) Yes
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no). Yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no). Yes I do
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no). Yes I have
    5.) What is your character name? ‚ÄčAlex Bluesnow
    IGN: Alex Bluesnow

Feel free to Add Me!

Katie Burngem is offline Amateur Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no).

Yes

2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no).

Yes

3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no).

Yes definitely

4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outsider of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no).

Yes

5.) What is your character name?

Toxic Pure

IGN: Toxic Pure
    All Servers Anytime! Add Me! Feel Free!

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yep*check*
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yep*check*
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yep *check*
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Mmhmm
    5.) Character name? Çhickita.
    Thanks for the memories!

Xxpikachu2002xX is offline Newbie Explorer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no).
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no).
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no).
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no).

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no). Yes
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no). Yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no). Yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no). Yes

XxpikachuxX
    Lol loving freerealms been playing for so long

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no). Yes.
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no). Yep
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no). Yes, totally.
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no). Yep I have!
    5.) What is your character name? Frankthehotdog

What is this? A community of depression?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234