Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Title: Closed: Insiders application

Icebreak13 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: *OPEN* INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yes

2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yes

3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yes

4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Yes

5.) What is your character name? Dynamis

Can't wait to get back in!

My Shop Special Thanks To Acaycia For My Signature.

IGN: Echoez

3daysgrace is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: *OPEN* INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yes

4.) Are you an active member of the community. Have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Yes

5.) What is your character name? Miss Nerd
    Last edited by 3daysgrace; 06-17-2013 at 09:31 AM.

BboiJustin is offline Amateur Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no).Yes
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no). Yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no). Yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no).Yes
    5.) What is your character name? Jet

mewpix100 is offline Explorer

4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Yes
    5.) What is your character name?
    Madeline Windywings

I am an Angel... not a Pixie...

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Allo ^-^ Since I was not PMed from the last round, I would like to try to apply again.
    1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yep
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yep
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yep
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Oh yes o.o
    5.) What is your character name?
    Gummy ßear

EDIT: Name change
    Last edited by Gummybearzrawr; 07-05-2013 at 02:43 PM.

IGN~Gummy
    ßear

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

More will be checked withing the next few days... thanks for the patience.

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

lucy77 is offline Amateur Gamer

2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? yes
    5.) What is your character name? versace

I used to be a member. I was a member for about 2 years, but I quit because my grades had dropped and I had to prove that I could make good grades. So now I have A's again. I hope I can rejoin thanks, Versace
    ing: Versace

Richard" is offline Explorer

2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? yes
    5.) What is your character name? Richard IceDragon
    Last edited by Richard"; 07-06-2013 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Name change
    Richard IceDragon"The Blue Dragon"

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Mhm
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yep
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Uh-huh
    5.) What is your character name? Baybo

I reall wanna be back in the guild with hopefully some of my old friends and make some new ones!

True story!

Queen Raven is offline Banned

Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yes i do
    Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com and free realms for at least 2 weeks. Yes
    Are you an active member? Yes i am currently getting online every day
    What is your character name? ßree

I really hope i can be part of <Insiders>, rumors have it that it is totally fun!
    Last edited by Queen Raven; 07-25-2013 at 06:10 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast