Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Title: Closed: Insiders application

ScarletBel123 is offline Explorer

Default Re: *OPEN* INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yes.
    2.) Are you a member of FreeRealmsInsider.com for two weeks? Yes.
    3.) Do you agree to the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yes.
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Yes.
    5.) What is your character name? Catharine

I really hope I get in!!
    Last edited by ScarletBel123; 07-12-2013 at 11:12 PM. Reason: outdated name

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: *OPEN* INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

Err... make that Wednesday. My mistake, but I know for sure I will have time in the evening tomorrow. Thanks for the patience,
    Annie

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

pokegroup is offline Banned

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Out of my 1136, maybe..
    2.) Are you a member of FreeRealmsInsider.com for two weeks? Yes.
    3.) Do you agree to the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yes.
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Yes.
    5.) What is your character name?
    Mâster Chief.

Hopefully, just hopefully...
    Last edited by pokegroup; 07-12-2013 at 03:29 AM.

Epik Daisy98 is offline Amateur Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no). Yes
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no). Yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no). Yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no). Yes
    5.) What is your character name? Zöroa
    Daisy Salvatore -Formerly Ðaisy Heart- <Mystic Mayhem>
    Ðark Zorua <Secret Society of Awesomeness>

JasmineJovda is offline Master Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yes, I guess so.
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Yes

5.) What is your character name? Christå
    Eren, the reason you couldn't save your mother is that you were weak. The reason why I didnt fight the titan was that I was afraid. ~Hannes[/CENTER]

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no).

Yes.

2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no).

Yes.

3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no).

Yes.

4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no).

Yes.

5.) What is your character name?

Zachpuppy

I am reapplying because of previous complications, Thank you.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

FreeRealmsLeila12 is offline Master Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yes!
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yes!
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yes!
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? No (I've been on vacation)
    5.) What is your character name? Lèila (ALT Code 0232)

some nerd who's too nostalgic for their own good

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yes.
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yes.
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Always.
    5.) What is your character name? Danielle, with two L's.
    My adventure ends here.

gavin is offline Amateur Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes).

2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks?
    (Yes 3 years to be exact.).

3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms?
    (Yes).

4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (Yes).

5.) What is your character name? (Toxic Fume).
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic8942_17.gif

Angéł is offline Pro Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes).

2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (Yes)

3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (Yes).

4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (Yes).

5.) What is your character name? (Marie Diamondstones)

(SAO) Sword Art Online (SAO)
    Asuna + Kirito
    Yui + Lizbeth + Slicia

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast