Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree84Likes

Title: Closed: Insiders application

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default Closed: Insiders application

Please note: This is NOT a discussion or question thread. This is for applications ONLY.

UPDATE 7/17/12: APPLICATIONS Have been reopened. They will be reviewed approx. every 2 weeks. If you do NOT receive a PM about your application you have not been accepted or have not made the requirements.

How To Apply:
    If you are looking for further information -- please check out the FAQ, rules and "Why Join?" sections below. You are expected to read and abide by the rules at all times, so please make sure you read them before applying!

What you need to Join
    1.) You need 50 helpful posts on FreeRealmsInsider.com
    2.) You need to be a member of FreeRealmsInsider.com for two weeks.
    3.) You must respect the rules of Freerealmsinsider.com and Free Realms.
    4.) You must be an active member of the community.
    5.) You must post your character name with your application.

If you meet these requirements, post below using the following form!

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no).
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no).
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no).
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no).
    5.) What is your character name?

Other stuff you need to know
    Please note -- You are only allowed one character in the Guilds. Depending on our numbers you will either be accepted to <INSIDERS> or our brand new guild <lnsiders>!

Please be sure to check back to see how your application is progressing. If your application is removed, you did not make it in this time. Be sure to work on your posts and try again!

Note that there is no time limit to when your application will be checked. We hope to review them every two weeks, but there is no promises that will happen each month.

The rules are below. Please read them before applying as you need to follow them at ALL times.
    Last edited by Annie Hawkclaw; 06-09-2013 at 07:12 PM. Reason: updating application..

Default Re: <Insiders> information and application thread.

Why Join Insiders?
    Insiders provides the full FreeRealmsInsider.com experience. It is one of the fastest growing communities surrounding Free Realms and the place for information, community and a ton of cool parties (and free stuff)! Just recently we've had to open our second guild to answer the high demand for our community events.

The experience you get with each time you log in will change. You could find yourself at the official <INSIDERS> meeting spot in Sanctuary hanging out with the staff, have a party at Kaden's crazy fun house or go questing with Kate Soulfoot. You just never know who or what you'll end up doing!

Enjoy talking with your forum friends? Go a step further and join the exclusive Insiders forum section and guilds! You will find tons of familiar faces at the exclusive insider events and activities. What better way to get to know your fellow forum fans then to hang out with them in game?

Concerned about being in the second guild <lnsders>? No worries! We have an exclusive INSIDERS forum area for all guild members to participate and get to know each other in.
    Guild Rules and Expectations:
    At FreeRealmsInsider.com we hold the same expectations and rules for everyone. We encourage everyone to read and understand these rules before applying as they will be what you are held accountable to. This means that you are expected to understand and follow these rules at all times, no excuses.

1.) All Forum Rules Apply - Please review them HERE (Forum Rules - Please READ before posting!).

2.) You must follow the rules of Free Realms. We expect all of our members to be outstanding members of the Site and Game.

3.) You May not EXCLUDE another member. All members are welcomed to participate in any activity.

4.) No "Elitist" Attitudes or posts will be tolerated. Anyone posting rude or harmful comments towards the staff, guild, guild functions or members of any ranks will see their posts removed and may be removed from the guild.

5.) There is to be no discussion about who should be allowed into the guild or who should be excluded. You must discuss this with a staff member.

6.) Respecting the staff at all times is a MUST. Anyone posting rude or disrespectful comments or discussion in the guild towards the staff will be removed.

7.) No personal information is to be given out. Those asking for it will be removed.

8.) You may not talk down or post rude comments to another member.

9.) Any Scamming of a Guild Member will result in automatic removal from the guild and FreeRealmsInsider.com

10.) You may be removed from the guild if you do not remain active on the forums. Those who do not return to the site and guild for 6 weeks will be removed.

11.) If something that is not appropriate happens in the guild, you MUST tell a staff member (they are Officers and leaders in the guild). It is not your job to tell others off, that is what the staff are there for.

12) Dating is not allowed, this is against our site rules & our guild rules as it often reveals personal information and can be highly inappropriate. This is not something we allow at Insiders

Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 08-01-2010 at 07:41 AM. Reason: updated

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Default Re: <Insiders> information and application thread.

Frequently Asked Questions
    Here are some questions that we hear often. Please review this area before sending a message to a staff member, it will help you find the answer faster and allow us to help you in other areas.

Question: I posted on Monday and It's Tuesday now, why haven't I been accepted?!

Answer: There is no time limit to when you may be accepted. All of our staff are volunteers and use their free time to monitor the site and go through applications. Please be patient!

Question: How Do I know when I have been accepted?

Answer: You will receive a Private Message with further details about membership.

Question: I have been Very active but don't have ___ from the requirements. Can I still apply?

Answer Please do not apply unless you have the requirements listed below. All of them are required.

Question My Application was removed, Why!?

Answer As Applications are reviewed they are removed. IF you were accepted into the guild, you will receive a PM. If you did not receive a PM you have not been accepted, you did not meet the requirements to apply, or you need to continue working on other areas.

Question I just can't seem to get the requirements right! I keep trying and trying, HELP!

Answer We are looking for helpful, friendly and posts that contribute to the forum. Instead of posting exclusively in the open mic or poll section (which does not count towards helpful posts) try welcoming members or answering questions, or even discussing what pet is coolest.

Question How do I get an Invite?

Answer You will receive information on how to receive an invite when you are accepted.

Question I'm so scared I won't get in!! What if you get to the guild limit?

Answer If we reach the guild limit, we will create another new guild. No worries!

Question I was asked to wait before applying again, why?

Answer Please discuss this with the staff member you received the private message you heard from.

Question Can you be removed from Insiders?

Answer Yes. If you do not follow the rules or do not stay active within the website you will be removed.

Question Will you check how many helpful posts I have?

Answer The staff will not check how many helpful posts you have. This requires too much time which draws away from our time approving applications and working on other areas of the site. All of the staff are volunteers and work here in their free time.

Question Does posts in the Are you Game, Open mic, Head to the pollz and Role play sections count as good posts?

Answer No, these areas do not count towards good/helpful posts.

Question I applied many times but didn't receive any answer, and now my applications are gone. Why?

Answer Applications will be reviewed in approximately 2 weeks. If you continue to post applications on this thread, all of your applications may be removed. Please be patient.
    Last edited by Ashley Preciousfable; 10-02-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: adding question,

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Default Re: INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

Thanks everyone for your patience! Guild applications have been reviewed & PMs have been sent to those who qualified. If you did NOT receive a PM... don't fret! You can surely apply again. Just be sure to give it a week or two, and work on making your application fabulous. We created a guide HERE to help you along.

Have a great week!

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

And we are OPEN!

The applications thread will remain open for as long as I can keep it open, although I may need to close it on occasion to catch up if it gets too busy.

I can't wait to add more people to the guild!

-Annie

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

Gummybearzrawr is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: *OPEN* INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no).

Yes

Yes

3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no).

Yes.

4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no).

Yes. ​I need a life...

Gummybearzrawr
    MariamZ13 likes this.

IGN~Gummy
    ßear

KAnnamaria is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: *OPEN* INSIDERS: Applying to the PC/MAC guild - Please read ALL 4 posts BEFORE applying

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? Yes
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? Yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? Yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? Yes
    Farahh
    MariamZ13 likes this.
    It was fun playing with you guys! Ilysm!

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Thank you for your applications! I will start checking them over tomorrow!

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

w3ndy17 is offline Amateur Gamer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no). Yes I guess
    YUp
    YES! I agree
    Yup ^_^
    Wîld
    MariamZ13 likes this.
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    ✿ ✿ ✿

Lunarphase is offline Explorer

1.) Do you have 50 helpful posts? (Yes or no). Yes
    2.) Are you a member of Freerealmsinsider.com for two weeks? (yes or no). Yes
    3.) Do you agree to respect the rules of FreeRealmsInsider.com and Free Realms? (yes or no). Yes
    4.) Are you an active member of the community - have you posted outside of the application within the last week and more than one post this week/month? (yes or no). Yes
    5.) What is your character name? Stephanie Soulspire

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast