Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Title: *Closed*

Dark Satin is offline Amateur Gamer

Default *Closed*

Don't ask questions. .-.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dark Satin; 01-16-2012 at 07:00 PM.
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

Default Re: Lost Kingdom - The World Of Everyone!

Anyone yet? Come on! =D I am online! Please leave IGN to join! =D
    "If I were sane, my body would be an empty shell, all life void. Eyes soulless and cold."

We will be waiting for you. Remember, meeting is tommorow at 6:00 EST (That means Eastern Standard Time.) It will be on the housing server. We will be meeting at an easy find location of Crystal Bluegem's VIP Club House by the hotel. (The building on the right when you come in.) If you can't add me, meet there with me and add me there. I will add you to the guild, then we will be going to the guild's "base". The base is top secret. (Or not. lol) Try not to invite millions of friends. Upstairs of the base is OFF LIMITS! I have it closed off. Don't bother trying to jump over the blocks. So thats the finals... This Friday.
    EDIT: I almost forgot to tell you! The reason I said finals is because theres a little test to get in... O.O Don't worry its fun. And just because my friend chains you down to a saw table and makes you eat fish thats NOT the finals. xD I have some STRANGE friends. ROFL
    EDIT 2: Also forgot... The reason the throne room is in a gothique style is because of 2 reasons. #1: The base is in Blackspore. #2: The kingdom was suposed to be lost for years. lol
    Last edited by Dark Satin; 01-05-2012 at 10:01 AM.

I will try to be there for the meeting.

P.S. I can't message anybody yet. I don't have enough posts.

Ok Fearless. Hope to see you there. =) Anyone else?

hi holly oh forget for anyone who doesnt know her in game name is holly leaf......the strange friend that does that is life striferhand. im adventurer silverfire you will get to meet me.im lots of fun LOADS of fun! but sadly holly and light hurt me a lot in meetings.lol. i am gonna in the future lead a team of super soldiers for lost kingdom. to join the super soldiers you must be level twenty in atleast four things.be considerate of those around you.....of course you dont have to if its to hard. And be a rank five vip to put the armor together you must join the guild and be ablo buy the armor in coin shop you must join the guild to be one.

- clears throat - By loads of fun he means you can play with him like a little puppy dog I think. And just please disreguard his words cuz they make no sense...

hey silver here. i have decided to make a squad of adventurers.those in free realms that feel the need for exploring glitch worlds and such we want to hear you answer. we need people who have experience going out there being brave and facing dangers such as the banning wizard. i have only seen him without a name but my friend light striferhand has apparently seen him with a name. remember to post to join.so if you join be prepared to share secrets i guess important things discovered like when light and i found a new way into the isle of tears and i found a new way into the seaside dojo.those things might be kept secret or told but not showed how to get to.in any case those areas should never be talked about or shown with anyone not in the guild.if you find something you think should be secret contact in the guild me or holly leaf or light striferhand or john majesticrocks about keeping it secret

Silver how many times are you gonna post non-sense before you give up? Try listening to him... not much though.

Anyone? First meeting is tommorow. Other introdution meetings will be held over the weekend.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast