Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: <cling>

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Default <cling>

This is a new guild I created no members yet but requirements is 1.must have at least 1 job maxed, 2.must be active on here somewhat , 3.must be active on free realms , 4.must be willing to be helpful , 5.must be patient a little , 6.must be willing to fight and help in fights. To be a leader you either need to be active at least 4 days a week on one and 4-6 days a week on here or a chopper. To be anything besides that and member you need to either be friendly I need to of known you more than a day , and you need to fight. The guild is about helping each other out we will fight against each other , and in battles and in sunstone valley and just to ride , we have a club house in my sunstone valley lot , and if you have a cool house it can also be the club just message me. You can ask to join just fill out if you fit the requirements and if you maxed out more then 1 list them. thanks and have a good day.
    Still here and still around

toxy219 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: <cling>

Also our guild mark/image is guild symbol.png also if you can create a site or something for the guild thanks
    Still here and still around