Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Choc is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Can I plz join a video making guild?

Hi! I've seen lots of guilds that have 'studios' in the name and that make youtube videos... can I plz join?? I will always listen to what u will say and won't make fun of anything and will try my best If any of you need another actor, plz tell me in the comments ty!

Àubrëy is offline Pro Gamer

Default Re: Can I plz join a video making guild?

Me and Nicole have a guild named Phariah. We take videos,pictures, we have our own website, and we have our 'phariah-guild only' album just for us here on FRI to share our guild pictures. We do not have actors, or 'movies'. All we do is what i listed above, if u join i could give u the link to our site, and hope you have fun :]
    IGN: Arlissah
    Quiting FR+FRI
    Please Visit my shop. Im selling mostly everything

Omg that's so great!!!!! I LOVE PHOTOGRAPHY MORE THAN ANYTHING I TAKE PICS ALL THE TIMEEEEEE and I recently found out about the f10 hides UI thing and exploded of happiness about how much better the pics will be, do u take pics of free realms? I'm totally interested I looooveeee taking pics so much ppl say that I'm very good at it o.o But I can only join for about a week cuz then I'm going to Russia O_O sorry

Lol thats fine If you would like to learn about things we are planning in the guild go to this site : http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...50/#post845657 Meet you IG? If so, Whats your IGN?
    Quiting FR+FRI

Kÿrì thx

Hope you have fun in this guild ^^ Since you are leaving for Russia soon, we can have a group picture later sometime this week.
    Quiting FR+FRI

Ya sure

Nicole is offline Master Gamer

Lol, just to say Hi. Hia I am Aubrey's friend >:] Well, bff xD. We run the guild, to give you an idea who the leaders are. Here is the website link. Go ahead and join if you wish.

Forum - Home
    Guess what? Yup. I'm back.

Hi ty, but my stupid computer has open DNS on it.. so it blocks most stuff.. including this.. >< and so I went on it on my iPod and tried to register but it won't show me the captcha thing on my ipod D: I have to wait until my stepdad wakes up (I was up all night and its 6:30 now) and so he will probably unblock it
    Last edited by Choc; 03-29-2012 at 06:33 AM.

Ok Kyri :] Take your time. Im just finishing up some of the webite flaws. Beware.... Our website is super bright.
    Also, if you need ANY help getting your avatar to this website, or switching the default skin of the site to the bright skin, i can do it for you. I believe you also need an email, but im trying to fix this up so nobody will be able to email you. If you send me a picture ill gladly set it up for you on the site. Or i can take your picture IG and edit it :]

If you hve y questions about the picture, or anything else. Contact me by PM VM IG or on the site!
    Quiting FR+FRI

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast