Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Danken1 is offline Explorer

Default <Black Adder> A Starting guild for elites

ok, as the title suggests the guild name is <Black Adder> if you want to join, you must have at least one full set of black elite clothing, for any combat class.

i am also happy to sell this guild at the price of $25,000 coins (please note that as and/or if it becomes popular prices will vary)

Please note that this guild currently has only me in it, if you have any quiries don't hesitate to ask me, my FR name is Lucas Swingsaber.also pending on weather i am online or not.

<Black Adder>
    Last edited by Danken1; 08-26-2010 at 09:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: <Black Adder> A Starting guild for elites

i cant join, but i think the guild names very thoughfull, and could be worth a lil' more, perhaps 30k, if its gonna have loads of elite black stuff included, this could become a very popular guild!

lol thanks ninjablade!, i currently am not recruiting anyone that is not a member of the insiders website, but as i make progress i will invite a few ordinary people like yourself!

Relicbane is offline Explorer

So you just made a guild, you are here recruiting for it, and at the same time you are trying to sell it? Wow... just wow.
    Donovan Darkwater ~ Lifetime Member

Level 20 Ninja ~ Level 20 Wizard ~ Level 20 Archer ~ Level 20 Warrior ~ Level 20 Medic ~ Level 20 Chef

wildsjkt is offline Amateur Gamer

haha nice name
    God is my hero!

Also if your selling Staion Cash cards please tell me if your selling

Tee Hee, i like this guild that i made because it is unique! and one of a kind,
    lol itmakes you feel special and awsome that you are one of FR that have this cool black elite gear!

if you want to join just let me know! my name is Lucas Swingsaber!
    oh and as i have not received any interest so far about joining, this guild still has only me in it, but i will shortly make an application thread for you to apply.

Happy guilding!

Quote Originally Posted by Relicbane View Post
    So you just made a guild, you are here recruiting for it, and at the same time you are trying to sell it? Wow... just wow.
    lol yes i am selling it for the price of $25,000 coins, but as i get more people in this guild prices will vary.
    Last edited by Danken1; 08-30-2010 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost