Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Appetizers

Unplugged is offline Explorer

Default Appetizers

Hello everyone and thank you for coming to my thread. This is Unplugged and my brother is Hotwings which is the leader of Appetizers. We are a brand new guild that was created on 4/24/11 and we already have 86 members in less than 24 hours. We are currently building a website for the guild, we will have a lot of events that will all be posted on the site, we also will have a voice chat if y'all are interested in that.

We have tons of ideas that most guilds have never thought of so be sure to check out the site once its up and running to see everything we will be doing. (i will let you all know when its up)

The leaders are Hotwings and Jake Granitewave, and the officers are Raven Moontrekker, Kori Foxdale, Noxel, Unplugged.

As some of you might know all of them.. they have all been playing for quite some time and are very good at running guilds.

Please do not join and ask for leader or officer.. you will have to fill out a form once the site is made and if my brother approves it then he will then have an interview with you and if he sees that your fit for the position then he will then allow you to be officer.

The guild even as maxed will have 2 leaders and 6 officers. This might change later but as of right now we think thats good enough.

Here is a few things that will be added to this guild that my brother made up.

Appetizers Bank- Title pretty much says it all. Everyone donates money to the bank when they can so other people in the guild that need money can withdraw some out of it (hotwings is in charge of the bank)

Lottery- Once a month we will have a lottery, you buy tickets and the person that gets their name drawn gets all the lottery money (the money that was spent on all the tickets which is normally a lot)

Voice chat- This is a very cool feature, it allows everyone to either talk to each other on mic, get on cam or just type without having to worry about a filter. It allows everyone to get to know each other better.

Alt guilds- Once this guild gets maxed out we will be making 4-5 more guilds, the names will be posted at a later date.

Training Program- My brother and a few others will be leveling other guild members up so they at least have a maxed job so they can pvp without worrying about level difference, they can go and fight solo if need be, and it always makes you look more pro if you have 1 maxed combat job. My brother got his archer from 1-20 in an hour and a half, just stating how fast he is at leveling.

I didn't even stat everything we will be doing so look forward to this guild doing a lot of its members.

We are nice to everyone and aren't very strict unless need be, like if you are showing disrespect to anyone in the guild but mainly an officer or leader then you will be warned and if it happens again you will be kicked.

Were all just here to have fun, not deal with drama and everything so if any officer or leader sees that going on it will be taken care of.

If you want to join please post your ign below and i will be sure to add you asap.

There is no level requirement because like i stated before, we have a training program for lower levels to level up easy so everyone is welcome

Hope to hear from you all soon!

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Appetizers

Sounds pretty cool. I wish you good luck with your new guild! =D
    I would join, but all of my characters are already in guilds.
    Oh, and Noxel is an officer? I haven't seen him around FR in a long time. If you would, tell him I said hello. =p

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

Cool! I might put my alt in this one ^^
    I do not play FreeRealms anymore.

Unplugged is offline Explorer

Will do, Noxel actually sold his account but now my brother convinced him to come back to FR so now he is under the name of Potato.. the O's have a slash in them.. Hotwings made the name for him. Also Jake Granitewave is under the name of Jake Brassdart and Raven Moontrekker is under the name of Blue Goose.

Thank you for your support and what is your alt's name Ariel? I would be more than happy to put you in

Epic Ariel is offline Master Gamer

Mikayla Kitty

Princess Celestina is offline Master Gamer

Oh, okay, that makes sense. I was sort of confused, because I haven't seen Nox in quite a while, but thanks for clearing it up for me.
    Also, no problem! =D

Where you stop is where you start again.
    Celestina Corinne