Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Zimster

Title: <Animated> A Family Oriented Guild

Zimster is offline Master Gamer

Default <Animated> A Family Oriented Guild

Well, it took a lot of thinking to leave Nexus, but as we had a discussion today in guild chat saying about how Inactive the founder was, and we needed a leader to guide the guild, I did not see it happening, so I went ahead and left and went back to my old guild, with my friend Izumi, to help run it

Now, for those newer members, they probably don't know of any Animated guild, but for those older members, you all might know.

<Animated> was originally made for the Anime Lovers out there, but as time changed, we decided not to base the guild on just Anime much anymore, as we are a family guild, opened to all of those who'd like to join.

After Nexus, I wanted to low the standards down a little bit, as those were not harsh, but just a bit time consuming as I want to make your experience in the guild a bit more fun and not so rule-wised, but we want you to remember that we will have rules in the guild, but we will try to keep them very simple.

Some may think and wonder "Why did he leave Nexus?" Well, re-read the first paragraph, as that will give you my explanation on why. As I felt very bad for leaving, it was something I knew was going to happen, and I want to let everyone know that I did not leave because of the guild, just on how it was being ran.

This guild will be known as a Scam-Free, Drama-Free guild, as we will assist you in the kindly, mature manner as your parents would tell you otherwise to handle problems. We want to assure you that you will have a good experience in the guild.

We want to lay down the law just a little and allow everyone to know that this is a Non-Scamming, Drama Free Guild. Keep all of that out of here, this is all we ask out of you! We want a respectful attitude towards us, and we'll treat you with respect back.

To be in our guild, we ask that you have one maxed job, any job will do. To be a member rank, we ask you to be loyal to our family for at least one week tops. Officer will be chosen at random by trust. No other leaders.

If you would like to be apart of the Animated Family, please contact Aaron Auranymph, Ïzumi (<---- Founders), Party Hard, Ozzy Soulchampion, or Danny Silvermeadow in game, as we are the only recruiters as of now
    Last edited by Zimster; 03-31-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    "Don't cry because it's over: smile because it happened."

Default Re: <Animated> A Family Oriented Guild

We are still recruiting

Epik R0ckZ is offline Pro Gamer

I may consider joining. Still thinking about it.

IGN: Epik R0ckZ, Thanks to Kayopuro for the avvie and siggy.

Keep thinking! Take your time

Pytt03 is offline Explorer

Hi there! I'd be very glad to join I have 2 maxed jobs (1 is combat) and I'm close to a third one. I added the recruiters that you listed, waiting for a reply atm.
    My ign is Pete Moonclown, so contact me if you can!
    Thanks!

w3ndy17 is offline Amateur Gamer

Im actually looking for a guild that has (active,friendly,fun to talk to) leaders or members .. I really love to join but i am guild leader in my bestfriend's guild. but she never logged on like forever. I am the only one (out of 41 members) who comes online all the time and I am getting bored. So, i was thinking that i might leave her guild and join yours..give me a week to think about it.. lets just hope she wont get mad when she comes online
    Dont know what to decide..I'll let u know when Im ready
    A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on.
    ✿ ✿ ✿

I will look for you in game pete ;; Take all the time you need, Wendy!
    w3ndy17 likes this.