Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Default Mystic Mega Scavenger Hunt of Mayhem

Mystic Mega Scavenger Hunt of Mayhem!

Yes! You read right! We are having a scavenger hunt! It is going to be a blast. You will not want to miss out on the fun! What to know more. You can find out lots more at Mystic Mayhem - A Free Realms Community - Home for now here is some important info that you will need to know!

Who: Anyone who would like to join. You must be a registered member at Mystic Mayhem - A Free Realms Community - Home to participate

What: A Scavenger Hunt around the Realms.

When: Saturday June 18, 2011

Times:

Start time:12pm(est) 11am(cen) 10am(mtn) 9am(pac)

End time: 3pm(est) 2pm(cen) 1pm(mtn) 12pm(pac)

Where: We will all meet on the Snowhill Stage in Snowhill

Server: Server 7

We would love for you all to join us! There will be a HUGE after party after the event is over and we will be announcing the the winners of the scavenger hunt. We hope you will join us for the fun! You can sign up for the event at Mystic Mayhem - A Free Realms Community - Home

Princess Claire is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Mystic Mega Scavenger Hunt of Mayhem

Lols, What does this have to do with friends and birthdays? I don't understand Mystic Mayhem at all, Much to Mystic for someone like meh, But sounds fun

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Ha ha Claire! We couldn't find anywhere to post events! Could you direct us to a better spot to post this? Sorry we must be blind. LOL

We are starting to really get excited. All members for the first place team will win 100,000 coins so it will definitely be worth your while.

If you have any questions about the event be sure and ask and we will try to answer as quickly as possible.

Lol, I'm constantly posting things in the wrong area, So don't worrys about that = ) Since I guess this doesn't have to do with Insiders much, I think the best place would be the Open Mike, Since everyone looks there so much and you can post anything you want there. OR, Since this is a Mystic Mayhem event, You could post it there. I hope I helped, And I'm getting tempted to go try to figure out all of your mystical secrets so I can join xD
    Last edited by Princess Claire; 06-06-2011 at 07:26 PM.

"Know therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments..." -Deuteronomy 7:9

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

LOL Thanks for the help Claire! LOL

Hmm... Open Mike might actually be a better spot. I will let Steph decide since she posted here first, though. We did post on the MM site and the official forums because we didn't want to exclude anyone if they want to participate! LOL You are a hoot, Claire! Thanks again!

Lol, No problem. And I love the title of the thread xD Mystic mega scavenger hunt of Mayhem! So Mysticly Mayhemy xD

Ciana Winterblossom is offline Master Gamer

Izzy with be there!

Sayonara Free Realms.
    I can be found on DC Universe Online. IGN - Suya
    I can also be found here.

( Might come just to stalk you Izuni! MWAHAHAHAHAHA! )

Yay! Claire is a registered member at MM XD But, I don't have a team, so I'll probably just come to the party =D

Stephani Rabbitheart is offline Master Gamer

Claire check out the scavenger hunt chat. There are lots of people looking for team mates there and on the official forums.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast