Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Anti bullying March and pledge

I just witnessed a rather horrendous bullying event following the pet party today, Enforcers had to come 4 times to stop the name calling and bullying that occurred. so I decided to make an event with two parts the first part can be done immediately and that is sign the anti bullying pledge at the following URL
    http://forums.station.sony.com/freer...=33518&#342648 or some other anti bullying pledge if you have not done so.
    The second is I want to take a stand for not bullying in the realms by staging a march from Briarheart to Sanctuary then Sanctuary to Seaside on Server 1 on Saturday April 14, 2012 at 6pm EDT/5p CDT/4p MDT/3p PDT
    Please wear the free realms colors of Orange and Blue if you can or the No Love tee shirts (We have No love for bullying).
    The third thing I ask and it is why I am setting the event for almost three weeks away is spread the word about the march and share the link to the anti bullying pledge to the anti bullying pledge to as many people and Free realms fan sites as you can because I would very much like to have as many people as possible Stand up for stopping the bullying.
    Also please if you see anyone bullying or using implied foul language towards another player, take a minute to click on the offenders name in chat and report the player. Silence in this case is not golden. Speaking up makes for a safer realms and More fun experience for all.

For more complete assistance on how to report somone you can see the following topic in free realms help screen:
    https://help.freerealms.com/app/answ...a-rule-breaker
    Last edited by cheetaramon; 03-29-2012 at 04:56 PM.
    IG: Kaya Kittyfeathers, Selina Starkat (FR); Solara Starfeline (CWA)
    Forums: Panthera (FR);

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Anti bullying March and pledge

Unfortunately, I do not have an account on MM, so no signing the pledge for me. Also, I probably won't be le to attend the march, but I will try.

But good luck, I would love to see players acting like they should! It's a horrible thing to witness, players bullying eachother like that, and although we can't end ALL bullying. . . I would love to see a happier Realms.
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

Like Miss Morose I dont have an account on MM either. I would love to attend, but I will be away, seeing thats going to be spring break for a lot of people.

But goodluck I shall spread the word around to some friends.
    My adventure ends here.

cheetaramon is offline Amateur Gamer

getting an account on MM is easy you just sign up @ www.mysticmayhem.net and we have a lot of people that are a part of both communities and guilds there.
    Also this site may have a similar thread that you can make a pledge on it does not have to be the link I included in the post the main thing is Take a Stand to Stop Bullying

I have posted with permission a realms wide version of the pledge that is on Mystic Mayhem here.
    http://forums.station.sony.com/freer...=33518&#342648 (you will have to sign in or log on to the official forum)

This is the pledge that I am asking people to take.

If you want to take it here because you can not get on to the Official forums for some reason You can take it take it here by copying the following (in bold) then posting it in the thread with your signature

I understand that if I see someone being bullied, if I don't stop the bullying, I am just as guilty. ~ cheetaramon
    (copy everything but my signature cheetaramon)
    Last edited by cheetaramon; 03-27-2012 at 08:50 PM.
    IG: Kaya Kittyfeathers, Selina Starkat (FR); Solara Starfeline (CWA)
    Forums: Panthera (FR);

Layla Littlenymph is offline Master Gamer

I have to admit a certain loss of civility (IMHO) in this game compared to when I first started playing a couple of years back. I am not one that is quick to embrace causes but this is one I support. Change comes with awareness. This issue, as well as how best to respond to it when it occures, is something we al need be aware of.
    Layla Littlenymph <Mystic Mayhem>, Lolita Litlenymph <Nymphs of Mania>, Wednesday Addamsfamily <Insiders>

Zannï is offline Explorer

this is a really good idea