Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    10Fingerz is offline Master Gamer

Default You’re Invited! FRInsider TCG Party Pre-Party!

Dorian Silvervale and Autumn Pixidust would like to invite you to a FRInsider TCG Party Pre-Party at 6:30 PM EST on Friday April 16th!

We’re going to have a meet and greet with snack’s, a fashion show, and dancing at Autumn’s House; followed by a Pirate Maze, A Seven C’s Photo Op, Walking the Plank game, and a Caribbean Style Pirate Party at Dorian’s House leading up to the FRI TCG Tournament that night!

Event Schedule

6:30 PM EST Snacks and Dancing at Autumn Pixidust’s Large Wilds House

Invite Autumn Pixidust as a friend and join us at her Large Wild’s House for snacks at the Tree House Café, a Runway Fashion Show, and Dancing on the Skylight Dance Floor and Thriller Stage!

Tree House Café Menu

Candy Hearts
    Heart Shaped Suckers
    Wraith Candy
    Widow Candy
    Candy Canes
    Pumpkin Candy

Bell Cut Out Cookies
    Ornament Cut Out Cookies
    Tree Cut Out Cookies
    Gingerbread Cookies

Mystery Cake

Throughout the party we’ll be hosting a Runway Fashion Show, show off your coolest outfits on the runway and get judged by your fellow Free Realmers. There will be a line and changing area behind the stage. And all you Diva’s, only one outfit per run! The one voted the best dressed wins the Rocker Pants TCG Virtual Card!

But its not all fun and games! The Cursed Booty Cake will randomly appear at the Pirate Oasis so expect a surge of nasty skeleton pirates to crash the party!

6:45 PM EST Show at the Thriller Stage!

Wondering what to do with all that leftover Graveyard Flambe? Come watch the show or volunteer to be part of the show! We’re going to set up the Chiller Boombox and Haunted Headstone on the Thriller Stage; anyone with leftover Graveyard Flambé, Bat or Ghost cupcakes, dust off your Halloween costumes and join us on stage!

7:00 PM EST Best and Worst Dressed Contest

Autumn Pixidust will be awarding prizes for the best dressed, worst dressed, and funniest dressed party goers. Listen for her to announce the contest and vote for your favorite!

Prizes

Best Dressed - Rocker Pants TCG VR Card or 25,000 Coins
    Worst Dressed - Dunce Hat TCG VR Card or 5,000 Coins
    Funniest Dressed - Fire Hydrant Hat TCG VR Card or 5,000 Coins

7:15 PM EST The Pirate Maze at Dorian Silvervale’s Small Wilds House

Invite Dorian Silvervale as a friend and at 7:15 PM EST, he will unlock his Small Wild‘s House. Just go to Dorian‘s House and you‘ll automatically enter the Pirate Maze! The first four people (or pixies) through the maze that can whisper to Dorian what four items were in the maze wins!

Prizes

1st Place - An exclusive Autumn Pixidust Duelist on Demand Card (Level 20 Chef) or 25,000 Coins
    2nd Place - Pirate Flag and a King’s Ransom (10,000 Coins)
    3rd Place - Pirate Flag and a Pile of Loot (7,500 Coins)
    4th Place - Pirate Flag and some cash (2,500 Coins)

7:30 PM EST Courageous Captain Crusty Clucker’s Crazy Chicken Crew (the Seven C’s - get it?)

Everyone through the Maze will receive an eggnog so we can create Free Realms history by having the largest number of chickens ever to crew a pirate ship! Place the eggnog into your belt, climb aboard the Pirate ship and wait for Dorian to yell “Its time for Courageous Captain Crusty Clucker’s Crazy Chicken Crew!!!” and then drink your eggnog! Dorian will take a screen shot of everyone as chickens manning the crew of his pirate ship and post it on Free Realms Insider!

7:35 PM EST Walking the Plank & Caribbean Style Dance Party

While we wait for the Free Realms Insider TCG Party, try to “Walk the Plank” and jump on the main mast of the pirate ship to win 500 coins. Dorian will be serving up some Cursed Booty Cake and spinning up his Chiller Boombox and XVD-S for a Caribbean Style Pirate Party on board the ship.

7:59 PM EST Free Realms Insider TCG Party

Join the Free Realms Insiders for a Trading Card Game Party and win some FANtastic prizes!

WE HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!!!!

Disclaimers:

Dorian Silvervale and Autumn Pixidust are NOT associated with FRI or SOE (though are really big fans of both!). The Menu items are available in limited quantities, and we are limited to 30 eggnog (so if you have some please bring it along). When voting for the Best/Worse/Funniest Dressed, only one vote per person, if you vote more than once all your votes will be disqualified. You must be a member to receive the rocker pants, dunce hat, or fire hydrant virtual reward cards, if not a member you will be awarded the coin amount listed. Since I cant trade “A Kings Ransom, or a “Pile of Loot” you’ll get the sale value in coins. The 500 coin prize for “walking the plank” goes to the first 10 participants that successfully land on the main mast. Please try to invite Dorian Silvervale and Autumn Pixidust as friends prior to April 16th, Dorian plays a lot of TCG and can be found in the lobby, Autumn plays a lot on Server 1 between 5-7 EST.

We need some help with the party!

If you can bake a mystery cake, we would love some help serving Candies, Cookies, and Cake at Autumn’s House and to hand out Eggnog at Dorian’s during the party from 6:30 - 7:30 PM EST Friday, April 16th. We’ll supply the cookies, candy, and eggnog!

Also, we would really like someone to capture some video clips at the party. We’d REALLY like someone that could capture something from each event splice them together into a video and be able to add sound so we can post it on Free Realms Insider and/or Utube.

If you can help us out, please send a PM to me,

10Fingerz
    Last edited by 10Fingerz; 04-12-2010 at 12:33 PM.

Dorian Silvervale & Baron Von Boomer

Her Majesty's Secret Service

Beiila is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: You’re Invited! FRInsider TCG Party Pre-Party!

WOAH!
    this seems really cool!
    (Darn its 9 days away though)
    ill especially be there!

Azure Aveline~
    Best Dang Thing That Your Eyes Have Ever Seen~

Bryan3Tears is offline Master Gamer

AWESOME! i cannot wait =D
    My Youtube My Xfire
    My Second Youtube channel
    Status: Quit FR and FRI, Will occasionally check notifications.

that sounds like a blast, but i might be working that night. i will try to make it!

Im goin right now ahhhh
    My Youtube My Xfire

We've updated the Prizes and Times!

Over 80,000 in Prizes now, and a chance to win Autumn's DonD Card and several other VRs!

Be there or be Squaaaaaaaarrrrrrrr!

Pilar is offline Master Gamer

Yay ! I hope I can make it .

DesertRose is offline Amateur Gamer

Icon3 Re: You’re Invited! FRInsider TCG Party Pre-Party!

Sounds fun, I hope I make it.
    Game Name : *Leah Goldsea*
    *Living Life to it's Fullest*
    m(*v*)m

Ok, we have a few volunteers to hand out candy and cake at the Pre-party, but we still need someone that can slice and splice clips so we can post a video.

Anyone? Anyone?

aww im gonna miss it
    My Youtube My Xfire

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast