Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Retro is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Are you kidding me?!

This has really gotten to my attention.
    Litterally, EVERYONE has been making free realms videos. It either "hey wanna be in a vid?" or "let's make a vid"..... Everyone is doing it, so it is no longer fun anymore... Most of them aren't the best..but people think they are so they keep posting them. Trying to get famous.. instead of doing it for fun. At first it was just the ferluxia, but NOW IT'S EVERYONE. I film for the fun of it, not for fame. Everyone, is doing it, and it's starting to lose its, fun-ness. I just wanna know what you guys think? PLUS, this new "sailboat films" people(s) videos are awesome, but they aren't very nice.. just because they [they think] are so good... What do you think about it?

GabbyClark1 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Are you kidding me?!

I am honestly leader in a filming guild (TigerFilms). . .I like making the videos for fun and I make sure to inform the officers and others that it's for fun, and it's not supposed to be making us popular in FR or anything. I realize lately how may people have whispered "Port if you want to be in a vid" or "Want to help in a vid?". Stuff like that. I teleport to see what it's like, but I realize it's just to be famous not for fun, so I leave quickly(o_o). The filming in FR is increasing every day, it seems. I wish people would try to have fun rather than try to be famous. [What happened FR??? Why must you of changed???](o_o)

[Slightly off-topic]
    I have also noticed lately, how if a person can't be leader, they just leave the guild. Even one person made a copy guild of TigerFilms(it was called TigerFiIms - the l was a capitol " i ") I think it's gone now; not a single person it in.
    Spoiler: show
    Check out my poems thread. And no link o.o Find it yourself under the creative writing section o.o

sanada05 is offline Amateur Gamer

Hmm maybe I kinda agree with you, some people making a video, and the video are great and awesome, but in the realms, they aren't very nice and maybe, they'll say to another Free Realms video-maker player that didn't get talents in making video like this: "Our video is better that yours", or "Your video's boring" and so on.
    But I rarely see players talk like that, only maybe, players that talk to each other in Seaside (just maybe).

sanada05 is offline Amateur Gamer

@Gabby: I have seen some players in the guild <TigerFilms> recently, and they are nice indeed ^^

Kessha is offline Amateur Gamer

I hate people who do things for fame like this one girl said this for building "I am gonna make a great lot and its gonna be awesome i am gonna be so famous its gonna be packed with people and everyone will be screaming my name, its gonna be great when my fame creating lot will open" like literally i hate these kinds of people because pople who build for fame annoy me i only build for the entertainment like when i get someone saying i really like your lot that makes me feel good not like a lot full of newbies you know who i mean

I am actually currently making a videobut its not for fame its called the 2011 Spooktacular Trailer i want to make a trailer because its my favorite holiday for me i could careless if i am famous even though someone told me OMG your like a really famous builder its so cool to meet you!" thats nice but fame isnt everything in freer realms

I also dont like builders who think they are so much better than everyone else so they ignore them and dotn go to the houses where they get invited or talk to people i talk to the fans i have and whenever i geta house invite i go to the house unless i am busy then i whisper to them i am doing______ sorry i cant make it then there are people like everyone knows who ignores and traps her fans in a graveyard gate
    Last edited by Kessha; 09-01-2011 at 09:07 AM.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks so..

Lunar_Wind is offline Pro Gamer

I built a treehouse in my large wilds house, and it turned out really nice looking.(at least in my opinion.)
    People kept bugging me to put it in the housing directory so I could be "famous"
    I said no.

The only moment of fame I have ever gotten, is when my racetrack I built was shown at a house party, other than that I'm just a normal player, and I like it that way.
    Hey look, I cleaned out my signature!
    But now it seems empty...

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

Hmmmm... I have my hotel in the directory, but I am not trying to become famous. I am rebuilding my tree house in my large wilds house and I'm improving my racetrack.

sounds interesting(:
    Fame isn't everything.. it's like, people want to do so, JUST so they can feel good about themselfs.

Miss Morose is offline Master Gamer

I wasn't aware of this video making trend, but now that you mention it yeah there are ALOT of "Insert thing here-Productions" guilds. I had no clue some people were so rude about it though x/

And yes, I've seen people say almost the exact same thing Kessha, it drives me insane aswell V_V
    I've been in a couple videos *Not on purpose, I just walked right through their sets! D:* and a couple that I actually meant to be in, but I only do it because it's fun =)
    Morose: Having a withdrawn gloomy personality.
    IGN: Heather Mistblade

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast