Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Kaleb Opaleyes is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Ye be a pirate!

Date: Monday, September 19th

Time: 8:00PM (Eastern), 5:00PM (Pacific)

Server: Server 1

Host: The guild "Bad Apple"

Ahoy, me hearties! International talk like a pirate day is this Moday, the 19th. We, the scurvy seadogs of the guild "Bad Apple" want to celebrate it in style and have some fun! Avast ye and batten down the hatches, we have some cool events planned for this day. First, is my challenge that goes out to everybody in a game of Pirate's Plunder! Group up with me and try your best to beat me, but be warned, I shall never be scuttled and all ye treasure be mine! ARRR! After that, we shall head over to Kaleb Opaleyes' V.I.P. Club House and into his pirate themed room where we shall see just who is the funniest seadog there with a contest of telling pirate jokes! Fancy ye the best dressed pirate? Prove it you scallywag in our Best Dressed Pirate contest!

Thar be some prizes as well. Try to see if you can hornswaggle me out of some of my precious booty by winning the pirate joke contest or by winning the Best Dressed Pirate contest. Win both to get a large chunk of doubloons! So come on and have some fun with us, savy?

For more information, check out the official thread:
    http://forums.station.sony.com/freer...topic_id=30556

Kaleb Opaleyes is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Ye be a pirate!

Yaarrr! What a great evening we all had! I would like to thank all of the scallywags who were thar for the festivities! There were so many arrrrsome pirates there! Check me thread in that thar official forums for more details!

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Ye be a pirate!

Awwwww bummer.