Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Pumpkin Spice is offline Explorer

Default WoW WoW WOW! Discovery! (I think!)

Last night, I played a few tournament rounds for the money cards. Well, I logged off for the evening and figured I would cash in my cards the next day. Well, to my surprise, the card winnings were doubled due to it being my first hour of playtime!

So, basically, all my 2,000 coin winnings became 4,000. All the 500s became 1,000!

So here is the deal, and I highly recommend this! Win your coin cards and don't cash them in until the next day! You get double your winnings for the first hour of play!

Thought I would share, if it has been posted, sorry!

~Pumpkin Spice

Leocuta is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: WoW WoW WOW! Discovery! (I think!)

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpkin Spice View Post
    Last night, I played a few tournament rounds for the money cards. Well, I logged off for the evening and figured I would cash in my cards the next day. Well, to my surprise, the card winnings were doubled due to it being my first hour of playtime!

So, basically, all my 2,000 coin winnings became 4,000. All the 500s became 1,000!

So here is the deal, and I highly recommend this! Win your coin cards and don't cash them in until the next day! You get double your winnings for the first hour of play!

Thought I would share, if it has been posted, sorry!

~Pumpkin Spice
    Thanks for this next time i do a TCG Tourney im gonna do this.
    Anyone need anything Boys Only, Combat or anything else except Girls Only PM me

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: WoW WoW WOW! Discovery! (I think!)

It's a popular method by now, and I think TBK actually put up a video of this. Thanks for posting it, though!
    It also works with Coin Flow weapons for those who have them and coin scrolls.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.