Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: WOW

Hercules is offline Explorer

Default WOW

DOMO is here People

DOMO - is a popular mascot in Japan and it has a television show

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: WOW

I was just wondering why Japan's NHK television station chose Domo to be their official mascot. I went to Wikipedia, and read the following: Domo is "a strange creature that hatched from an egg, with a large, sawtoothed mouth that is locked wide open. Domo's favorite food is Japanese-style meat and potato stew, and he has a strong dislike for apples, because of an unexplained mystery in his DNA. Domo can only communicate by producing a low-pitched noise which sounds somewhat like his own name, but other characters appear to understand him. Domo is known to pass gas repeatedly when nervous or upset."

It will be FR's Domonation!

Regardless, my older sister likes Picachu and Hello Kitty because they are cute.
    Man, I do miss Godzilla.
    Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 08-25-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Kaleb Opaleyes is offline Amateur Gamer

Look out Tokyo! It's Domozilla!!

LIAMredlake is offline Amateur Gamer

wow has its own television show O_O
    Epic Liam is on every server. . .

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

Do you remember the cake monster, Cakenstein? Domozilla hybrid is a great idea. He could be the monster in the next FR main event. However, I will think twice to go near him when he gets upset/nervous. I just imagine him roaming FR emitting a stench-smelling green-colored gas. I am predicting a TCG virtual reward in the near future, perhaps in series III. It will be a "gas mask." BTW, cool pic, Kaleb.

I have not heard of WOW (World of Warcraft ) TV show, but I have watched some "Wowowee" TV show episodes in The Filipino Channel.

Still wondering, for Pete's sake, why Domo? Why x 3? Domo looks like a rectangular box, not cute, not scary, and not attractive.
    Aha! I finally figured it out. If Japan has Domo, the USA has

Spongebob Squarepants

<currently whistling in the tune of Spongebob's song, "It's the best day ever.">
    Last edited by Brett Firemumbles; 08-25-2010 at 09:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost