Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Icon7 Working on Mastery

Hey. I'm trying to master EVERY job on freerealms. So far, I've done excellent. I have ten jobs mastered already. (I just started this summer)

Ninja
    Warrior
    Miner
    Blacksmith
    Adventurer
    Archer
    Pet Trainer
    Postman
    Wizard
    Card Duelist

I believe that's the order I mastered them in. All I need to do now is finish medic, (Six levels to go) Chef, and brawler. I also need to get the hang of racing and demo derby, but they don't have levels, so it shouldn't be too agonizing. Does anybody know a person who HAS mastered all jobs?

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Working on Mastery

I dont
    but Great Job....
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Congratulations! That's alot of work.

Thanks. I'm pretty sure somebody's done it by now. Maybe a beta tester or a really early joiner. I wish I had some competition, like somebody to race to mastering all jobs. When I have competition, I can always fight harder and lvl up faster. It just gives me a lot of motivation. I can't seem to find anybody, though.

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Anno Dragonwing View Post
    Thanks. I'm pretty sure somebody's done it by now. Maybe a beta tester or a really early joiner. I wish I had some competition, like somebody to race to mastering all jobs. When I have competition, I can always fight harder and lvl up faster. It just gives me a lot of motivation. I can't seem to find anybody, though.
    Yeah, I'm the same way. Sorry you can't find anybody..I wouldn't be any good. The only things I have mastered are Chef, Pet Trainer, and Postman Nobody hardly ever plays with me, so I only level up by doing battle-quests..and they don't exactly get you alot of experience...Although, if you'd like a bit of competition for medic...? I only have four levels to go, I'm a 16 hehehe. But I'm working on ninja, so maybe when you reach 16 we could have a bit of a race to 20?
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!

Maybe. It's tough when you don't have friends to fight stuff with you. Training alone gets really boring really fast. For combat training, I've gone to hot springs haven for lvl one to ten. It gets a bit slow on the way to ten, but it's extremely easy and gets you a decent amount of stars. When I get to level ten, I start going to the harder places. For high levels I would suggest Forest Troll Fort. Non-Members can play it and it gives you about 600 stars.
    The place with the most stars (I think) is Snarling hedges. It's members-only. It gives around 680 stars at max. To get max stars, you have to wait until you've killed ALL of the cursed bears to go across the bridge and fight the hedge knights. That way, you get to fight and get stars off of a bunch of bears near the end of the minigame. Most hard games can be accomplished by level 12 or so people if they use strategy. It's always a great idea to have a group, because then you have fun and you all get to train.
    Master of all jobs and lover of red!

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Anno Dragonwing View Post
    Maybe. It's tough when you don't have friends to fight stuff with you. Training alone gets really boring really fast. For combat training, I've gone to hot springs haven for lvl one to ten. It gets a bit slow on the way to ten, but it's extremely easy and gets you a decent amount of stars. When I get to level ten, I start going to the harder places. For high levels I would suggest Forest Troll Fort. Non-Members can play it and it gives you about 600 stars.
    The place with the most stars (I think) is Snarling hedges. It's members-only. It gives around 680 stars at max. To get max stars, you have to wait until you've killed ALL of the cursed bears to go across the bridge and fight the hedge knights. That way, you get to fight and get stars off of a bunch of bears near the end of the minigame. Most hard games can be accomplished by level 12 or so people if they use strategy. It's always a great idea to have a group, because then you have fun and you all get to train.
    Yeah. I played with my friend Questwic Shadowlurk for 2 hours straight and we didn't even realize. We were just chatting and having fun...
    When I did it by myself, though, I was bored after 10 minutes. And painfully aware it had been 10 boring minutes.

If you would like to race with me to level 20 medic, let me know when you're a 16
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!