Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Default Work Around For Problems When Exiting Stone Heart Battle

For those you having problems when exiting Heartstone battle, I posted about this in FR tech section but wanted to post here to, in case it might help someone.

I have had a lot of problems when exiting Stone Heart's Hideaway with freezing, and lag, and it just taking forever.

Well today I went to my house when standing in area where you enter the Stoneheart battle, when I later left my house, I experienced the exact same problem as when I exit the battle.

I later went to Sanctuary and grouped with a friend, and I then received an invite to the stoneheart battle, I accepted it, and to my surprise when I exited the battle, I had no problem whatsoever! and we ran the battle multiple times. With No Problems!!!

So if it is possible, join a group of friends for this battle, and join from a different area, I think the problem is in the area you enter/exit battle from for some odd reason.

Renzo44 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Work Around For Problems When Exiting Stone Heart Battle

Yes because earlier i was um..."Looking" around houses but i couldn't get in because of lag so i went from MERRY VALE (which has LOTS LOTS AND LOTS OF lag) and i ported to`sanc. and made it in so yah...
    Renzo44
    Server One
    I HAVE QUIT!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Loading will always slow if there's a lot to load. Like you said, just stay in an empty area for when you exit the battle. Server Four is normally less dense.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

There are a lot of issues with just being in Merry Vale, lol. (I have to log outside of it to prevent the non-ending sound issue ._.)

Thanks for the workaround!

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

Zangetsu99 is offline Master Gamer

lol much much lag issues
    Level 20 I dont remember. O_o
    "I'm not fighting because I want to win, I'm fighting because I have to win."

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    Loading will always slow if there's a lot to load. Like you said, just stay in an empty area for when you exit the battle. Server Four is normally less dense.
    Ohhh yeah that reminds me The pet party popped up in the middle of it all, and even with the party going on, in the middle of snctuary, where I was, on server one, I had no problems at all.

Autumn Roselake is offline Master Gamer

Thanks for the info. Its been quite awhile since I've grouped. I did this a lot yesterday and it gets boring by yourself!

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Roselake View Post
    Its been quite awhile since I've grouped. I did this a lot yesterday and it gets boring by yourself!
    It's easier with a group, too! More people, more Love's Arrows to charm the enemies!
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Autumn Roselake View Post
    Thanks for the info. Its been quite awhile since I've grouped. I did this a lot yesterday and it gets boring by yourself!
    your welcome it is fun with a group! and no lag time if someone in group can load from Merry Vale

I still have a shirt with your name on it!

Quote Originally Posted by RandomPlayer View Post
    It's easier with a group, too! More people, more Love's Arrows to charm the enemies!
    Those love arrows are great!
    Last edited by Dawn Springlight; 02-15-2010 at 12:21 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Love arrows? Charm? Guess I'm not in the spirit of Valentine's Day. I just kill'em

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast