Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: Wierd chest.

thezoom is offline Master Gamer

Default Wierd chest.

one day i was walking around FR and i found a treasure chest just sitting on the ground next to a pond in the middle of a swirl. i did not know how to take pictures then, so i did not get a picture of the chest but now i took a picture of the place were it was.

p.s. i did not have a pet then, and there was no person around at all. it was just wierd
    Last edited by thezoom; 05-21-2010 at 12:46 PM.

XboxLive Gamertag: beastin billy

EatMonkies is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Wierd chest.

They do last a bit before disappearing, odd how it was in the swirl though.

(Link to deviantArt)

じゃ~、またね。

I think you're....you're...you're very LUCKY!!!!!!

K-ON!
    I don't suggest you to open the following spoiler. I think it'll explode! Run!
    Spoiler: show
    Silly you, why did you open the spoiler? Haha.

Vonstrasatorius is offline Explorer

What is the deal with those chests you run into every now and then that require a key for opening? Are they part of various quests?

I always get excited and I'm like 'oh sweet, a chest'. Only to walk over and get the dreaded 'you need a key' message. Probably one of the biggest disappointments I have faced thus far in my life. If only I had never even seen the chest, I would still be living a fulfilling life.

-Vonstrasatorius

ArielleMoonshadow is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Vonstrasatorius View Post
    What is the deal with those chests you run into every now and then that require a key for opening? Are they part of various quests?

I always get excited and I'm like 'oh sweet, a chest'. Only to walk over and get the dreaded 'you need a key' message. Probably one of the biggest disappointments I have faced thus far in my life. If only I had never even seen the chest, I would still be living a fulfilling life.

-Vonstrasatorius
    If you want more info on the locked chests, look here:

http://fr.zam.com/wiki/Locked_Treasure_Chests_(FR)
    Arielle Moonshadow
    Proud Member of the <Insiders> since January 4, 2010
    Not interested in trading anymore. Everything's so expensive...

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Vonstrasatorius View Post

-Vonstrasatorius
    The keys to those chests are rewarded from completing key collections. You can check out the six key collections and the respective rewarded keys here.

Seems like pure coincidence to me. Like Monkies said, though, it is rather odd.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.