Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

kyle is offline Explorer

Default Why Farm Gold & Tickets?

What is the benefit to having tons of gold and/or tickets. I have 2000 tickets and 40K gold right now and it seem that all the tickets do is give equipment I already have and the gold is fairly useless because the only good stuff that I don't really have access to from working for it are bought with station cash. Any thoughts on what its good for?

cadexn is offline Explorer

Default Re: Why Farm Gold & Tickets?

Some people farm those to show-off, some save it for the future, and some just want to get more!

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

hey you never know when it will come in handy. personally i just like to have alot of everything soo im one of those "just want to have more people" lol =)

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

Level 20 gear costs 9,453 coins per piece... times at least 4 pieces per job. It's easy to spend $40,000 - $60,000 per job for a full set of gear. Multiply that by all the number of jobs... you get the picture.

July is offline Amateur Gamer

I need money for pet supplies to keep my dog and cat healthy so I can get a speed boost from them, and I haven't done much with the chef job but I think you have to buy a lot of things for the recipes. Also the fun pet stuff (vitamins and conditioners that turn your pet blue or sparkly etc.) all cost 90 coins each, so if you do much of that it adds up. Neoanne says she spends about 2000 coins a day on her pet!

Khamilyon Silverstar - <Insiders>

Sagwah is offline Explorer

I farm them because I can

Also because if I can't get the level 20 stuff to drop, I can either open a chest with the tickets and hope, or buy it from the merchants with the gold. When I hit level 20 in medic, I was still wearing stuff with low-ish armour ratings and power. Buying the upgrades helped a lot.

Princess Whiskers also likes being taken care of. She's an expensive kitty.
    Rufio - Generally Around, looking lost.
    GypsyRose SpiderSquisher - Found where-ever there are spiders to squish!
    Avatar (c) Glorfindel and Diction (www.lupineden.com)

GildedSpider is offline Explorer

There are jobs that actually cost quite a bit to learn. If you have the membership and you become a blacksmith, it's ridiculous the amount of coins you spend on materials to make certain items. Granted they help level up your character but it can be very expensive.

Adventurer is offline Explorer

the jobs cost a lot..

Neoanne409 is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sagwah View Post
    I farm them because I can

Also because if I can't get the level 20 stuff to drop, I can either open a chest with the tickets and hope, or buy it from the merchants with the gold. When I hit level 20 in medic, I was still wearing stuff with low-ish armour ratings and power. Buying the upgrades helped a lot.

Princess Whiskers also likes being taken care of. She's an expensive kitty.
    Every kitty is expensive. Dogs are the same

Quote Originally Posted by July View Post
    I need money for pet supplies to keep my dog and cat healthy so I can get a speed boost from them, and I haven't done much with the chef job but I think you have to buy a lot of things for the recipes. Also the fun pet stuff (vitamins and conditioners that turn your pet blue or sparkly etc.) all cost 90 coins each, so if you do much of that it adds up. Neoanne says she spends about 2000 coins a day on her pet!
    Yep. I spend about 2000 coins a day on my dog, Bandit. Hes my own pet dev- I mean Dog! Yeah, Dog. 5 Conditioners - 450. 5 Super Shampoos - 150. 5 Super Pet Foods - 150. About 750 per 2 hours. And I'm usually on for 6-8. The most expensive was 5000, when I spent almost 8 hours with my pet, making sure he was absolutly 100% full on all bars

I would recommend farming gold for the level 20 equipment, and for Potions and Supplies.
    ♥~Violets Free Market~♥
    Equipment, Accessories, Shards, Consumables, TCG & Collections! Stop by today!