Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

heatwave is offline Explorer

Default Why dont i truly own it.

I think that i should totally own items i buy from the SC store. I spend my real money on the items, my mounts and weapons and clothes i have bought. I should have the right to trade them or sell them to other players for coins, or trade them to my alt characters if i want.

It seems that i have spent my hard earned money just so i can have the right to use the items and dont own it. If i go to the mall and buy a shirt i can do what ever i want with it. I can sell it or give it to a friend if i want too.

I can understand about coin shop items or items i have recived from a code, because i didnt use real money to get those.

Now im not totally sure if i can sell the item in the live gamer or not because i havent sold anything. But even if i can, i have to pay a fee to do that.

What happens to these items when one day in the far off future freerealms shuts down its servers. Because no one plays it or they come out with a freerealms 2. All the things i bought just go away?

What do you think? Do you think you should totally own and have the right to do whatever you want with the items you buy with station cash?
    Are you following me? Ya i would follow me too!
    Can you beat my brute, click here to make your brute and try!

Default Re: Why dont i truly own it.

i think you should be able to trade any item to an alt. sc items should be tradeable if you have an extra and limited edition sc items should stay only yours
    "Proto Man" cant spell it without pro and cant spell it without o man

Summer Bash Party!!!! CHECK OUT THIS LINK -------->
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=20629

LyraMoonflower is offline Amateur Gamer

I totally agree. I have a 3rd character on my account that I just don't play anymore and would love to change her up-make her a pixie or even a guy, or maybe just so I can level Archer and Ninja again. However, I don't want to do that cuz I would lose all the stuff I bought with station cash and all my virtual rewards. If I could trade between my characters..omg-I might actually play more and have fun again!

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

its another way for soe to earn money..

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Well, I think the reasoning behind not being able to trade your SC items with other people is based on that this is a game for children. Can you imagine! I know there are very small children playing this game and they get tricked out of their items all the time so I can see them giving all their SC things away in a heart beat.

I don't understand why we can't trade between our characters on the same account though. I am all for having closets and banks at our houses that are shared between characters. I am crossing my fingers and my toes for that to happen some day.

angelicaldream is offline Pro Gamer

I think that, at the very least, if you have SC items or redeemed TCG awards on a character (on a member account), and you want to delete that character and make a new one on the same character slot, that those items should carry over the new character
    Read the second issue of the Free Realms Newspaper!
    http://www.freerealmsinsider.com/for...ad.php?t=24163

Dawn Springlight is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Kadira Kindleriver View Post
    Well, I think the reasoning behind not being able to trade your SC items with other people is based on that this is a game for children. Can you imagine! I know there are very small children playing this game and they get tricked out of their items all the time so I can see them giving all their SC things away in a heart beat.

I don't understand why we can't trade between our characters on the same account though. I am all for having closets and banks at our houses that are shared between characters. I am crossing my fingers and my toes for that to happen some day.
    That is the first thing I thought about as well, are the children who play, and how easily they would be tricked into giving their items away or into trading for something that was worth nothing.

I to would love some storage spaces at our houses where we could trade items between characters, at least let us trade the stuff that is already tradable with other people between our characters.