Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
    Black Amethyst is offline Pro Gamer

Default Why do people hate members? *sniff sniff*

WHY?! It's not my fault that i pay $5 a month to get privileges, and people hold a grudge against me. One time this one guy was shouting that members were pathetic.Geez.... This one guy who was a non member was talking about how he always got beat in battles by members cause he couldn't level up. And well,i felt sorry for him. * GASP!!!* And i think it's really selfish of SOE to make everything non-member. It's going overboard. I remeber i was a non-member (waaaaaay before snow days updates and member stuff) i couldn't do lots of quest i wanted to do so i asked my mom for membership. She said ok but i have to pay for it. Now keep in mind Free realms membership is only $5 a month!! So unless you live in Africa, 5 bucks shouldn't kill ya. But non members are kinda rude to me. There not awalys rude and 100% rude,but kinda bity... tell me what you think.
    ] I LOVE DEATH NOTE!!!! IM TEAM L

assassin64 is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Why do people hate members? *sniff sniff*

I agree, non-members can be rude and cruel. but sometimes members can be too
    Free Realms non-paying member since 2 million!
    lvl. 20 Adventurer, Ninja, Brawler, Pet Trainer, Chef, Card Duelist
    Spoiler: show

My in-game name is Nathiel Hawkshade (Main) Roy Earthfable (hoverboard)

TechDeck14 is offline Master Gamer

Yup non-members can be mean to members

Sarah Noblemind is offline Master Gamer

Everybody hates each other! Humans hate pixies/pixies hate humans. Daters hate non-daters/non-daters hate daters. Members hate non-members/non-members hate members. In tis world, in anything, anything at all, it is a never ending cycle of hate. We can try to stop them, and we may, but they'll always keep coming. Even if they made everyone exactly equal, they would always find some reason to hate them.

Funkeys101 is offline Explorer

It's true. I'm a nonmember and I dislike members. I've been here since May and I have never seen a reason why it's necessary to be a member so I have a grudge against members because they seem spoiled to me.

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

thats soo true...
    ive had a problem with non members before like they'll ask me how i got that and i say oh its a members only quest then they say ok well can i buy? and i tell them sure but you wouldnt be able to wear because its members only -.- then they get mad at me.
    but i cant say i dont understand them soe has been going a little overboard with the members only stuff.im lucky too have played free realms way before the big update or i probably would have quit.
    the curious thing is that they seem to have been showing more commercials and promoting free realms more after the update when things are starting to cost...........

Quote Originally Posted by Funkeys101 View Post
    It's true. I'm a nonmember and I dislike members. I've been here since May and I have never seen a reason why it's necessary to be a member so I have a grudge against members because they seem spoiled to me.
    I'm a member, but not for long. I look as everybody equal. Members are just as good as non-members, and non-members are just as good as members. I don't like how everybody hates each other. I absolutely hate how FR players are beginning to act. Everybody's bringing the corruptness of the real world into FR. Which makes almost all the non-corrupt players corrupt. I used to play on lonely servers with no one there. Then I started getting lonely and starting to go to more populous servers. I'm going to go to lonely servers again, to get away from all the corruptness.

Zachster96 is offline Master Gamer

I'm not mean to members, most of my buddies are members. Also non members barely get anything they had more before all those updates.
    Zach Aurahero
    <Insiders>
    [My Twitter account]

kimiko suzuki is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarah Noblemind View Post
    I'm going to go to lonely servers again, to get away from all the corruptness.
    awww people should stop corrupting free realms!
    we should have some type of equality walk and bring everyone together pixes/humans/members/non members/referees/pets! good idea?
    Last edited by kimiko suzuki; 04-17-2010 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kimiko suzuki View Post
    awww people should stop corrupting free realms!
    we should have some type of equality walk and bring everyone together pixes/humans/members/non members/referees/pets! good idea?
    Ooohhh, yeah! That's an awesome idea! We should start planning.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast