Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Emm1tt is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Why Cant Free Realms Be Creative?

First Off I’m NOT In Any Way Hating On SOE Or The Makers Of Free Realms! Because I Know There Job Is Hard And Probably Really Stressful! BUT What I Don’t Understand Is They Took The Time To Make Vault Berry When They Could Of Just Made NEW Clothing. Cause I Would Have Very Much Liked NEW Clothing Instead Of Fake Versions Of Vault! Weeding Was Nice Cause It Gave Us New Stuff, But Farming And Vault Berry Are Just Re-runs...
    I Hope They Make New Clothing, And MAYBE New Hair, And Stuff Players Actually Want...
    And The Worst Thing Is, Even After Vault Berry People Are STILL Wanting Vault To Be Opened Back Up, WHICH THEY WONT DO, Because Then Why Would You Waste Money On Fake Vault In SC If You Could Get The Real Thing By Doing Free Quests?

Ok That’s About It XD
    Again I’m NOT Trying To Hate On Free Realms
    I Just Wish They Would Be Creative And Make NEW Stuff Instead Of Re-runs
    What Do You Guys Think??
    Atheist And Proud

Allixia is offline Newbie Explorer

Default Re: Why Cant Free Realms Be Creative?

I agree completely.
    The changes of color in the clothes are way too confusing for me to keep up with- and it reduces the value of the original Vault clothing.

Well I guess I kind of agree with that. Although i dont really mind it being a "fake" vault version but its still cool looking so at least they tried to give some what of the vault feel back.

IGN: Ch
    ï

Ninja Anna is offline Amateur Gamer

It would be really nice that something new we could buy came. All the hair styles are getting over used and it seems every time I turn around like ten people have the same exact hair style and color, sometimes even the same clothes. It would be nice if the Vault Berry costs less though because sometimes you don't even get anything good. Even if you get something you want but it's brown, barely anyone wants brown stuff so it's hard to sell them or trade them.
    You caught me off guard now I'm runnin' and screamin'. I feel like a hero and you are my hero*ne. And I feel a weakness comin' on never felt so good to be so wrong. Had my heart on lockdown!

AmazinKat is offline Master Gamer

I agree I wish they would re-open the vault I never got the chance to see it or pet trainer because I was to big of a newb then to figure out there was more then just finding random coins o.o
    Thanks Jaiyden & Lindei for avvie & siggie.

Magneta is offline Pro Gamer

It would be really nice that something new we could buy came. All the hair styles are getting over used and it seems every time I turn around like ten people have the same exact hair style and color, sometimes even the same clothes. It would be nice if the Vault Berry costs less though because sometimes you don't even get anything good. Even if you get something you want but it's brown, barely anyone wants brown stuff so it's hard to sell them or trade them.
    I don't completely agree with this. People LOVE brown. I LOVE brown. Cardigans, hoodies, vest blouses, hightops have all that real vault brown. The thing they don't love is FAKE vault brown. That turns them off.
    I agree I wish they would re-open the vault I never got the chance to see it or pet trainer because I was to big of a newb then to figure out there was more then just finding random coins o.o
    I agree, and disagree. I wish they would open the vault again because you can have more vault. I wish they WOULDN'T open it again because more ppl are on fr, more ppl will know about it, and it will become less rare. Yes I do wish they would open it for a short amount of time though.
    Last edited by Magneta; 10-11-2011 at 07:03 PM.

They do need to be more creative, I agree. Everyone looks like clones. You should be able to customize your character more than just the same old hair styles, eye colors, hair colors, and skin color. You should of been able to change the proportions of everything... You know, so you could make your person 4'1'' and skinny or 5'1'' and fat... Also, you should be able to like, look like a kid or an adult instead of only a teen. Oh yeah, and wings.. You see, they say you can do anything, but you can't have wings and fly. If they actually made what the players wanted, people would actually look different from other people.