Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Title: Who are "The Three"?

Darkmask is offline Newbie Explorer

Icon9 Who are "The Three"?

I was in south-west sanctuary, when i saw what looked like a high level wizard, i walked closer to him and i couldent see a face it was just a black figure under a wild wizard robe. BUT.. the strange thing is he had a SWORD like a flaming sword of ultimate death and destruction i didnt know what the heck it was!!! i was using my level 12 brawler at the time and he knocked me out in two shots, but i wasn't about to give up. I called my good friend Sammantha Jade and her and myself were giving all we had! still knocked me out twice and sammy out once!!! Does someone have any clue or know about this stange mystery man??
    also it said after we finally killed him that it was part of a collection of some sort named 'THE THREE' and i earned part the collection of 'ONE OF THREE' so can some one anyone give light on THE THREE please?

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Who are "The Three"?

This sounds a little suspicious, but awesome. I hope it's something real that I can go looking for later on. I have no idea, but I'll certainly go looking for him later. Where specifically was he?

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

Did it resemble this?:

ghostshadow2.png
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

I will now go find him. FOR NARNIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    EDIT: where was he...I haz no clear directions :[ was he actually IN sanc? or outside of
    Last edited by Dawn73; 10-03-2013 at 09:35 AM.
    zachpuppy likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by zachpuppy View Post
    Did it resemble this?:

ghostshadow2.png
    He wears a pure white SC wizard robe. When I saw him, I zoomed in closely and it looked like he had a white beard... but his face was invisible as far as I could see.

Attachment 59336
    (Credit goes to Zyonmkxq. I wasn't able to take a picture, but he posted this on the official forum. For the whole thread and the location where he found this boss, here's the link: https://forums.station.sony.com/free...f-three.39766/)

If you look in your achievement log, there was an achievement added for the Spooktacular that has to do with him. There are two more bosses that go along with him called "two of three" and "three of three" that haven't been added as far as I know. Once you defeat them all, you get a sword. It looks just like the one that "one of three" was holding when I saw him.

I was able to take him down with my max level medic. If you are going to try to face him and you don't have a max medic with the sunstone valley weapon, you'll probably need some health potions. (I'm not sure if normal medic weapons would be enough, but it might work.) He does a decent amount of damage. I've heard that he spawns in quite a few different places. As of right now, it's best to try to take him down yourself if you're going for the achievement. If you battle him in a group, only the last person who hits him will get the achievement.

Good luck!
    Last edited by Zalesana; 10-03-2013 at 09:57 AM. Reason: Added Zyon's picture.

Luckycharm27 is offline Pro Gamer

It was sooo epic when I was chatting with a friend and he said OH SNAP One of Three is here! I said oh really? Who the heck is that? He said I have no clue but get over here and check it out! I ported and almost fainted when I saw a level 20 ninja boss before me begging for a beat down!! It took 3 (rofl I know) of us to beat him and it AWESOME!!! And there must be 2 more right??

EDIT: OMG We get a sword!!!!

QuanasTales is offline Amateur Gamer

Is this some new update? Haven't been on for a while.
    My time may have been brief here...
    ... but I don't think I'll be able to forget any of you.
    Thank you all for the laughs and the smiles.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Woah I'm gonna go try and find One of Three. Thanks for the info. And what do you mean the Sunstone valley weapon? I don't think I have that, Idk have to check.
    "Why bother?"

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sarannah View Post
    Woah I'm gonna go try and find One of Three. Thanks for the info. And what do you mean the Sunstone valley weapon? I don't think I have that, Idk have to check.
    The one I'm talking about is a weapon with a recipe that is unlocked with SC. It's called the medic's forged saw of promise.

Attachment 59343

I have the recipe unlocked if you'd like me to craft you one. Just shoot me a PM and I'll tell you what materials I need. 8]

Quote Originally Posted by QuanasTales View Post
    Is this some new update? Haven't been on for a while.
    It was added in with the Spooktacular update. As far as I know, nothing was said about this boss before it was found through the achievements and around the world. Very little is known about it.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 10-03-2013 at 02:51 PM. Reason: Picture wasn't showing.

Sarannah is offline Pro Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Zalesana View Post
    The one I'm talking about is a weapon with a recipe that is unlocked with SC. It's called the medic's forged saw of promise.
    Thanks Zalesana. That's so nice, I'll be sure to get the materials and trade them to you.
    "Why bother?"

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast