Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Wheel suspicions

I'm getting really really really suspicious about "the fix is in" on the award wheels.
    It turns out for Miner, Rich Gold mining could get you THREE lvl 20 items.
    But, try after try after try, coins, ham sandwich, sometimes talent chard but
    Never One Lvl 20 Item!! I've seen that with some cooking too.
    Yes, it's there, No you Can't get it!!
    It's like a carnie game where you can't get the big Panda.

Kzor is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Wheel suspicions

yeah its seems unfair some get them so easy and some have such bad luck hard work (many attempts) thats the key

I agree,it sucks...I mean,SOE,just put them for 20K in the coin shop,cuz its even harder to get them that way...

alexko9 is offline Master Gamer

not 20k, maybe hun, for ppl who are too lazy, so its hard bothways
    Find the Stone Heart Shop here!!!

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

I must say i agree about the wheel. It is kinda of unfair. You do all that hard work and then most of the time you get trash. Im just glad i was able to get all the snow days weapons. my fingers were actually starting to cramp from playing them over and over again.

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

You should try cooking Moonbean Sweettreat 167 times in a row...

Undead Father is offline Master Gamer

I have, and all I have to show for it is coin and fruit.
    "But I don't want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
    "Oh you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad."
    "How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
    "You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh boy.. I am right up there with you on the frustration level. I should really keep count of how many times I have mined for gold. I guess it tells you something in just that the fact that I have 43 ham and cheese sandwiches... and mind you... I don't get them all of the time. LOL The actual chance of winning a level twenty item is definitely less of a chance than winning the lottery. LOL

TheBananaKing is offline Master Gamer

A tip to those trying to get the chef clothing: Go from sandals, to pants, to shirt, to hat.
    I'm not sure why, but it was alot easier when I did it in that order

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I must admit that the Rich Gold Mining is becoming irritating. I seem to get coins more than sandwiches, though - only got about 8 or 10 sandwiches from mining (I had 50 more from Treasure Tickets). (Seriously though, I wish I could get a sandwich that easily in real life - end world hunger and start the reign of the ham and cheeses! Only ham for lactose-intolerance and only cheese for the vegetarians, everybody wins!) I have a very stretched theory on the workings of the wheel though...

Notice how it seems to slow at different rates? What about how it doesn't spin as long as other times? I think that hitting the spin button generates a random amount of "power" (we'll call it that for the sake of my fingers). It may generate anywhere from 1 to 5000 power. As the wheel spins through the item that passes the receive spot, it loses power until it reaches 0. Each item has a base of 1 power. Here's the catch: Each item has different power extensions. For example, the Fully Loded Miner Chestplate may have a power of 1. Why? So that the wheel has more power left to pass it and go on to the next item. A more commonly obtained item, the sandwich for this example (I'm hungry now, actually...), may have a power of 10, making the wheel slow down much more, greatly increasing the chances of getting that item since the wheel will stop as soon as it hits 0 or below. Now, this has not been tested at all, but it may explain why some items are highly sought after and others are so commonplace that people would rather trade a thousand of them for that rarer item. I was thinking of making a thread to share this theory, but my threads seem to get ignored a lot; if you want to post this on a new thread, go ahead (just don't discredit me).
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast