Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    misterfiredude is offline Pro Gamer

Icon8 What's happening to Freerealms?

Hey guys.....
    I have been wondering....Dont you think that SOE is overdoing the SC marketplace? Like,there's something that says "You can buy more upgrades at the SC marketplace!" in almost every Kart Driver quest.And, why does SOE give the Members TONS more than the Nonmembers? Like,the Soccer minigame,the Nonmembers only get to play until level 5.I know that Members get more than the Nonmembers do but,I think that the Members should have like 60% more content than Nonmembers.I still think that Freerealms and SOE is great though! Man!! That was a LONG post.Please,if you can,state your opinion on this subject.

We do not forgive
    We do not forget
    Expect us

tzeitel is offline Explorer

Default Re: What's happening to Freerealms?

I understand why they have so much stuff members only - they are the ones paying for everyone else to be able to play. Just hope they keep adding jobs available for all or the game will get old super fast.

I think they have done a great job with the Halloween stuff - there are a lot of freebies out there! Plus they did have the double SC promo right before Halloween, I am sure they did that with all the great stuff out right now in mind.

Christopher Darkcove is offline Master Gamer

soccer will get old fast.
    Huh? I see that you aren't "Undercover". Well grab a mustache and join the fun!

Seth Ninjax is offline Master Gamer

Yeah soccer is getting boring to me I already maxed out my soccer star job and know I don't care for soccer anymore!!!
    <Insiders>
    All Servers

Level 20 All Jobs

SilenceBettie is offline Amateur Gamer

I'm only lvl 9 soccer star and its got really old lol. And with the more content, every game wants to make lots of money. And unlike other MMOs that cost over 15 dollars a month. So they are way cheaper. That's why they make so much members only things. I think that the SC stuff is a little over priced. I mean $4.00 for a pack of digital cards. My family and I run a comic book store, in which we sell trading/collections cards. And for the best packs only cost you a couple buck. lol I'm not to sure where i was going with this now lol Sorry.

Danari Swiftheel is offline Master Gamer

a very interesting question...maybe they are just trying to hook more people in because it is much cheaper that other mmos, but what happens when there is a decrease in members?

SilenceBettie is offline Amateur Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Danari Swiftheel View Post
    a very interesting question...maybe they are just trying to hook more people in because it is much cheaper that other mmos, but what happens when there is a decrease in members?
    Oh I know that answer. When the membership numbers decrease past a certain percent then they will open one of the new areas.

Danari Swiftheel is offline Master Gamer

hmmm...i really want one of the new areas open

maybe they should create a job just for nonmembers

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

I can understand the majority of content being members only, but they should at least make limited time events available for all players. This would stop pressuring some players into getting that membership just for that one-time thing and for nothing else. Making money may be important to many games, but the possible revenue won't make a difference if players don't want to pay.
    The SCM is definitely overpriced. Seriously, $11 for a Diamond Shard? No offense to FreeRealms lovers, but I have seen many other MMOs that are just successful, or more, and don't have something like the SMC; they only ask for membership as cheap as FreeRealms's (give or take a buck or two). Minor reductions in price could make a huge difference to the dedicated FRL. (Not me, though.)

Oh, and that post wasn't exactly that long lol. Kind of average sized, maybe a little bit over average.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.

Wild Tiger777 is offline Banned

i know .. i hate dat there are so much more memberthings .. and if da houses are for memebrs only then im gunna be like ### !!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast