Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

Default What you can do with launchpads and a little imagination

Yes, FreeRealms has served many beauties to us, from the Sunset at Seaside, To the waterfalls at Shrouded Glade. But what is beautiful so far, is the pure players and imagination. To show you what i mean, you must use a launch pad, and you must have some Super move, or press 2. this is a simple thread to show your beauty. There are astounding moves that FreeRealms lets us have. You can use THEM and launch pads to make a very pretty or beautiful effect.

I made one myself. You must be a brawler that has a weapon with "Leg sweep" as a super attack. and you can use one of the launchpads at Seaside or your own home. Simply jump on the launchpad, and time the super attack at when you are highest as possible, or at least, falling. VOALA. BEAUTY! just try it!

Again, show what YOU have in mind! no need for pictures, just instructions and i'll try it myself. you MUST use a launch pad or a move/ emote. Have Fun!

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Ivy Darkmoon is offline Explorer

Default Re: What you can do with launchpads and a little imagination

Wow! I just tested it out and it worked! beautiful! I'll try to explain what i have i mind later!

Ella Sparkleflower is offline Master Gamer

BUMP...........Anyone?

Hello.......?
    Last edited by Ella Sparkleflower; 06-18-2010 at 09:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

SEID IHR DAS ESSEN? NIEN, WIR SIND DIE JÄGER

Ivy Darkmoon is offline Explorer

Hehe, all you have to do is have a launchpad at home. You simply place it under you and that yellow vortex will appear again and again!