Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Default What would you like to see on freerealms?

Hey all! some of my friends and I were discussing some things we would like to see in the future on free realms. Personally I would love a guild function shortly & perhaps housing that we could decorate, lol! I also would like to see more player interaction features - it seems quite a few jobs can be done alone. But wouldn't it be fun to try out your cooking skills versus one and other?

What about you? What would you be interested in seeing?

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: What would you like to see on freerealms?

I agree! Housing & quests you can do with a friend would be awesome!

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

I was thinking that it would be really cool to be able to change your hair and make-up. I would also like to be able to have a house. I did see (in Sanctuary, I think, on the main road) that there is a shop with a paint brush over the top, or something like that (it was a few days ago) and the shop girl out front said that they didn't have any more paint or color right then, but they'd be getting more soon. So I wonder what we'll be able to paint - maybe a house? I'd also like to be able to have the characters be able to lay down, sit, go eat at a restaurant (or have coffee at the cool coffee shop in Sanctuary). It seems a little weird that they never get tired or hungry - even the pets get hungry, lol! I have to admit, for a site that has only been open a few weeks, it is incredibly addicting!

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

i would like to see a feature that allows you to mark places on the map. I've noticed im not the only one forgetting where things are. Ive already had to cancel a few missions because i couldnt find where i was supposed to go since the indicators dont come up for every mission.

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

sassylove is offline Explorer

those are great ideas! i'd like to see maybe something like the abillity to own a buisness like a resturant or a zoo,and if you were going to own a zoo then you'd have to go all around the world of FR and capture uniquea nd exciting anmals!

I Love Mew Mew Power/Tokyo Mew Mew!
    LA LA LA LA LA I'm Random,DEAL WITH IT!

Pingles is offline Explorer

Definitely anything that allows players to interact in a non-competitive manner.

I remember some old MMOs where it would be nice to just go hang out in large towns or taverns and chit-chat.

B.Moonsong is offline Amateur Gamer

Those are great ideas ... I love the restaurant idea. Maybe something you unlock as a high level chef, so that you'd have all those groovy recipes, etc. I am also excited about the farmer that they talked about - that sounds like fun. I don't think they have that yet, but I think I heard that is coming ... of course I've been wrong before, many times, as my daughter would point out, lol! There are so many things that are fun options here in FR - as it is I think it will take a long time to just complete everything they already have available! It is a very cool world. I tell you, it is highly addictive and even though we still love our other worlds like WW, BABV, Kookeys ... it seems like we are always just so excited to get back on FR! I just love that they've set it up so you CAN fight, but don't HAVE to. Very cool.

Madeline is offline Amateur Gamer

I love the idea of having my own house. I would love to furnish it, decorate it and then invite friends over to chat. I agree that we should be able to sit down, sleep, etc.

Yarcofin is offline Amateur Gamer

There are a lot of little tweaks and customizable features I'd like to see in the interface. For example, to be able to rearrange all your jobs by click-and-drag so you can have all your most used ones on the first page, as well as the ability to sort your inventory items by cost, power level, quantity, etc.

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Ok me and Referee Ruby were talking and I gave her this idea that we should have a Doctor {No its NOT like a medic} job with a speacial minigame with you operating on someone to make them health again then she told the devs about it and im wondering if they liked the idea???
    Bye:Kimmy Sweetblossom from server 1 thats where I was born!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast