Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree30Likes

Title: what will you miss?

Default what will you miss?

instead of debating whether or not the game is going to shut down (because, cmon guys... it had to happen sometime) share what you'll miss about the game?

personally, i will miss the beautiful structure of the game overall. like, how the different lands are constructed and the mountains and the caves and blah blah blah. i really like the aesthetics of the game.

also, almost everyone i met on here was nice. i have very vivid memories of all the friends ive hung out with, chatted to, etc.

so, what are you guys gonna miss?

Mistyspring is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: what will you miss?

The beauty, the style was amazing. I liked how the storyline was going, even though it was changed a few times. And, of course, I have some very close friends on there. I like getting rare collections done, checking the spawning points each day.
    I'll miss everything really.
    SOE: Where games go to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Mistyspring View Post
    The beauty, the style was amazing. I liked how the storyline was going, even though it was changed a few times. And, of course, I have some very close friends on there. I like getting rare collections done, checking the spawning points each day.
    I'll miss everything really.
    i feel ya. i feel as though a lot of the stuff in the game is a bit unfinished? i havent been around much to see the story a lot, but like, lavender coast was always one of my greatest interests. also, there was that one area above snowhill and next to sunstone valley. its not on the atlas anymore but? i remember it being there. i cant remember the name though ):

silver hills!! that was the area. sorry, i just remembered the name lol

No, they never got around to doing that, unfortunately. They've opened Pony Vale and Rocklar Village in Sunstone Valley, one on the left side of the map and the other on the right. Well, at least I can dream what it could've been....

yeah. ive often thought about writing stories set in the world of fr, i just find it so beautifully designed. of course it wouldnt follow the same storyline, and places wouldnt be named the same thing, but yknow.

Yeah, I do to. I write poetry more often though...

mmm yeah. i like fiction writing.

Fiction, yeah! Fireworks of fiction! The dappled sunlight reaching the forgotten words of fiction, as bagpipes play in the distance. The dandelions dance in the breeze, bowing to Fiction. The butterflies sleep upon the roses of Fiction. And then the world dreams. It is good to dream.

the world dreamt of evil things, of malignant things. vines ensnared the world in its dream and clawed at it rapidly with those deadly thorns of theirs. fiction died and a new world surfaced, a world of darkness and pity and ruthlessness. of vengeance, of sorrow, of death.

i just reallllyyyyy love writing, whether it be two sentences or two hundred.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast