Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    kendylynn is offline Amateur Gamer

Default What is the weirdiest, funniest or silliest thing you have found or seen in free realms?

What is the weirdiest, funniest or silliest thing you have found or seen in free realms?

I would have to say its A BAG OF BOOGERS for me lol
    KENDY
    or
    Altered Ego
    On Sever 1

Ninja X is offline Banned

Default Re: What is the weirdiest, funniest or silliest thing you have found or seen in free realms?

well i bald autumn roselake that was funny or a pixi who laufs lol

kendylynn is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: What is the weirdiest, funniest or silliest thing you have found or seen in free realms?

Especially the boy pixies
    KENDY
    or
    Altered Ego
    On Sever 1

Ninja X is offline Banned

definently it is cool

Sauradria is offline Amateur Gamer

I enjoyed the glitch where the water around merry vale was floating in the sky. It made me laugh

Zadira Kindleriver is offline Master Gamer

Oh, great thread! I think one of the funniest and cutest things that I have seen are the little goblin couple at the zoo. They are so adorable. I followed them around for quite a while to listen to everything they had to say. LOL

Lyric1 is offline Banned

One of the silliest things that Ive come across is in the Sanctuary..and its a little pixie laying on the ground, looking..umm 'bombed'...saying something about drinking to much swee****er or something like that. I actually laughed over that one.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Maybe... Robgoblin Boogers being a Wizard collection...

Xavier Rainspear is offline Amateur Gamer

The weirdest thing i ever saw hmmmm a troll saying me shake you up

Me shake you up O_o
    Last edited by Xavier Rainspear; 11-16-2009 at 06:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

FR4life is offline Master Gamer

Seeing 2 refs change into mushroom monsters the size of Sanctuary buildings.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast