Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

mootooyou is offline Explorer

Default What Are The Stars For?

what are the stars for? i receive them all the time when i finish quests, i think, i know i receive them when i finish a mining game but i have no clue what they are for or when i can use them. anyone know? Thanks!

Default Re: What Are The Stars For?

Ok I'm not sure if I can explain this right but you can use them to make your "moves" for lack of a better term at the moment more powerful or take them to the next level. I only found it once but I think I clicked on the job icon and then chose a job or it's information or something and came across the option. Sorry I really didn't explain that too clearly I've only done it once

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

Stars are experience points for non-combat Jobs it is used to help them level. You can only use the stardust you earn in the mining game for the mining job - and the same goes for every other job.

Combat jobs use them to boost abilities. If you press "C" to bring up the character menu then press the stars button at the bottom you can spend the stars you earn as a brawler (or other combat job) on abilities which help you with specific abilities (such as leg sweep) or earn new ones by spending them.

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

mootooyou is offline Explorer

thank you guys! i will have to give that a try! i think i could have played for months and never figured that out!