Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Title: what is this for a item and do sommeone know what the items gonna be for this friday??

darkreaver is offline Explorer

Default what is this for a item and do sommeone know what the items gonna be for this friday??

hello i heard that maybe Robgoblin Storage is cmming and can sommeone tell what this do ???

and i readed a post about friday Black Friday Items
    Next week is the famous Black Friday sale in most retailers and we will also have a sale going on in Free Realms! The sale will start on Friday and it will go through Monday. Each day you log in you will recieve a free item that is part of a set. Collect all four pieces and be super cool! i realy want to know what this is if sommeone know tell me XD

AangXD is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: what is this for a item and do sommeone know what the items gonna be for this friday??

That is a teaser on storage. Nobody knows anything about it yet. Anytime next week free items will be given out to all players. 1 every day for 4 days. These will form a set.

Basically it.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Default Re: what is this for a item and do sommeone know what the items gonna be for this friday??

My guess is that it will be a housing item, or atleast I hope so. It looks preety neat, I would love to obtain a few.
    chase123456tan likes this.

Lazarus Swiftbreeze is offline Master Gamer

The Black Friday items are obtained for free by logging in every day from Friday through Monday. Here is a picture of the free outfit:
    freeoutfit.png

If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Savior and aren't afraid to admit it, put this in
    your signature.

Baybo is offline Master Gamer

Oh my gosh, I want that turkey :O
    gunieapig1234 likes this.

True story!

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

Umg! Thats the best turkey ever!
    What is this? A community of depression?

chase123456tan is offline Master Gamer

It starts on Friday . . . ?
    Please say yes...

Gotta get on FR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    KATAANG
    I'm taking the Timeless Isle for the GEAR!
    Beware, Thunder King, nobody is safe from my monk.

gunieapig1234 is offline Master Gamer

It starts on Friday ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by chase123456tan View Post
    It starts on Friday . . . ?
    Please say yes...

Gotta get on FR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What is this? A community of depression?

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

$OE Has been pretty lame for the past 2-3 yrs .___. So the 4 pieces are probably just going to be a "revamp" of something like mystery chests.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

The free item for today was the shoes. If I had to guess, tommorow would be the pants, then the shirt and the hat would be last. Although in my opinion the set is ugly anyway.
    chase123456tan likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast