Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Title: What if....

freakwonder is offline Explorer

Icon11 What if....

I have been thinking on this for maybe a week now, and ive finally decided to post it.
    What if we made Free Realms glitchy on purpose to celebrate april fool's day? I think its a great idea because it would give users something new that would be fun and interesting. They could explore to see what glitches they can find or get their friends together and share the fun. can i get some opinions, please?

Charl3z523 is offline Explorer

Default Re: What if....

Cool idea, but SOE would never do it =/

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Of course they wouldn't make it glitchy.
    But they might add some temporary April 1 'features' (That's how you sell it to the management. Trust me.)

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

i dont think so
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."

Seth Pyro is offline Pro Gamer

hehehe i know some things but the refs dont like me very much because i go into unfinished areas. but i dont SOE would like my ideas either.

Stephan Salvatore is offline Master Gamer

I believe that it would be ok just we shouldnt be holding areas where we Hangout and stuff
    because they want to keep it a secret
    so idk but still its what i believe
    "Stephan Salvatore" 'Sta f n Sal va' tore' - noun -<Insider> Vampire Pixie Male since 1864, who was born with necromantic abilities. Also gets buried in holes. He is often misunderstood, and portrayed as a blood-sucking beast. (Even though he isn't.) He may randomly bite you, but do not be scared."