Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree58Likes

Title: Well, they're bring back shades.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Well, they're bring back shades.

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    Sports Shades were never technically free? Membership was required. If they make them more than 5 dollars, sure I can understand people getting mad. I don't care if you didnt pay up and front, if you werent a member then you didnt get shades. To get shades, you would have to pay money for membership.
    Heh yeah, I realized this yesterday after I posted that little rant. I'm not editing it at this point even if my opinion does change just to keep my initial reaction to the whole thing up there. My opinion about many things during this month has been swung in so many different directions, so I haven't let myself edit my posts. I've already gotten over the fact that they're releasing sports shades. I'm just glad that the majority of people seem to be happy about this.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 11-14-2013 at 01:24 PM.

Ragu is offline Pro Gamer

As someone who earned the shades from being a member back in November of 2009, I don't have much of a problem with this. This has already been addressed here, but they will be available in different colors and will be No Trade, not that I would ever consider trading them as I am by no means what you would consider a trader of any sorts. I am not sure how this item alone will effect the game's trading economy, but it is my hope that after this month goes by that the economy will be deflated by just a little bit. It is kind of insane how much the prices of items to trade went up after the implementation of farming two years ago and as time went on.

GriffinSilentgulf is offline Master Gamer

I never thought Sport Shades looked that good, so I'm not sure I'll be buying a pair.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

I won't be buying the knock-off Shades from the SC Marketplace, unless the frame is stormcloud/dark matter; I don't mind the lenses being available in various colors. ROFL.
    IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

lunaandprincess is offline Explorer

cool
    nice thread

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn73 View Post
    Ugh -facedesk- -facewall- -facepunchingbag- -facedog- -facecheddarcheesepringles- -facefridge- -faceipod- -facefone- -faceglassofwater- -faceglassofspilledwater- -facecliff- -facefall- -facesplat- -facedeath-
    I apparently win the "Like" contest with 8 likes eh???
    Narwhales. Bai.

Ya know. Free realms needs to stop concerning about the SC market. Its fantastic while the coinshop stinks. I am glad they brought it back but all my SC went to my lifetime membership and my parents do not want me to spend anymore real money on his game. I am not sayin they should've put it in the coin shop but I think the lifetime members should not (or even the members) have to buy MORE sc to get something once GIVEN to members
    IGN: Arie Flamingheart

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

I understand he wants to keep some players happy about never having a chance at getting these
    items in this new variation, but I'd like to see something I can actually get without SC, not counting the quest rewards.

I personally like the idea of the Lost Treasures, but I'm not going to burn a hole in my wallet.

Has anyone else noticed everyone wants the original shades now? I've seen about 20 people offering in Tanglewood.
    Last edited by DespicableDani; 11-14-2013 at 08:59 PM.
    My adventure ends here.

Brett Firemumbles is offline Master Gamer

"The Future's So Bright (I Gotta Wear Shades)," by Timbuk 3

IGN: Brett Firemumbles - Any server will do... Just port!
    Follow your folly. Mine is playing "Free
    Pay Realms." - Anonymous (:

zachpuppy is offline Master Gamer

I became a member the month after sports shades were released, ;-;
    pokegroup and Kaori like this.
    "I have the two qualities required to see absolute truth. I am brilliant and unloved."

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast