Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Title: Well, so much for day9 quest. Can't win a soccer game for love nor money

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Default Well, so much for day9 quest. Can't win a soccer game for love nor money

Got stuck the same way last year.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Default Re: Well, so much for day9 quest. Can't win a soccer game for love nor money

You serious? Cause soccer is mad easy. You can win by literally standing there and not doing anything, the npcs will literally win the game for you about 50% of the time.
    Sunzia and HinkyHollywood like this.

Bella Clare is offline Amateur Gamer

Default Re: Well, so much for day9 quest. Can't win a soccer game for love nor money

Hello,

To the OP, here are some strategies for playing soccer:
    - If it's the opposing team's turn to receive the ball, you can try stealing it as they run towards you by going in front of or next to the person the ball and pressing the spacebar.
    - When you have possession of the ball, try running in zig-zags across the entire width of the field away from the opposing team. This can cover more ground while also avoiding close contact with them.
    - Same idea as the point above, but you can also run backwards a little bit to avoid running right into the opposing team.
    - When you are close to the opposing goal, start holding the space bar to build up your kick strength, and then release the space bar when you are close enough to kick a goal. This can get tricky since the space is small, and people can crowd around you, so try to find an open spot before releasing the space bar.
    - If your goalie is about to put the ball back into play, try going to an open space where you aren't guarded by the opposing team. It is likely that your goalie will kick the ball to you and you can make a run for the opposing goal.
    - Keep trying to steal the ball. Even if it may not end up in your possession, this delays the opposing team's efforts to make a goal. Also, one of the npcs on your team can potentially take the ball once you knock it out from the opposing team.

Don't be discouraged. Soccer can be difficult, but keep practicing. Good luck~
    zachpuppy and Zalesana like this.
    ^^

*pío pío* O,,O

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    You serious? Cause soccer is mad easy. You can win by literally standing there and not doing anything, the npcs will literally win the game for you about 50% of the time.

Thats what
    what I did
    Thanks for the memories!

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Egg Zachly View Post
    That was when it first came out. They changed the mechanics. Now, your team is a bunch of losers and just shuffles around the field and slaps the ball at the goal. They don't score very often.

Sunzia is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    That was when it first came out. They changed the mechanics. Now, your team is a bunch of losers and just shuffles around the field and slaps the ball at the goal. They don't score very often.
    My team didnt suck.
    Thanks for the memories!

Aubss is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Sunzia View Post
    My team didnt suck.
    Oh my god.
    Mine did. All they did was miss goals and pass the ball to me.
    They only made 1 goal out of these. I made the rest. We would literally have 9 if we had more time bc I made a goal right when the game stopped.
    soccer.jpg
    contact me on discord - lexi#3996

Epic Niki is offline Pro Gamer

Actually, I find it harder to score a goal. Before, It was easier because the goalie would suck. Now I make a goal every 1/5 shots.

Dawn73 is offline Master Gamer

Stand there. You win.
    Gypsy likes this.
    Narwhales. Bai.

Egg Zachly is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by hhhenry View Post
    Nothing has changed and if they nerfed your npcs then they must have nerfed the enemy npcs as well because you can literally just stand there and win about 50% of the time...
    HinkyHollywood likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast