Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ninjablade2000
  • 1 Post By hhhenry

Title: Weekly Discussion Question #4: 2/25/12 Week

Annie Hawkclaw is offline Master Gamer

Default Weekly Discussion Question #4: 2/25/12 Week

(Sorry that this one's a bit late!)

What do you think of the monthly membership packs? Did you prefer getting keys or shirts? What change(s) (If at all) would you make to the monthly packs?

Post your answer to the weekly discussion question below.

Spoiler: show

(Also known as Annie, Green, or Froggy)

ninjablade2000 is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Weekly Discussion Question #4: 2/25/12 Week

I think the monthly packs are ok. The shirts are better than pet pals we used to get. Changes I would make would be more variety though, the shirt thing has been going on for 6-7 months? And I'd make it 30k coin per month too, there isn't much you can buy with only 10k.
    Zyonmkxq likes this.
    hello

ceres27 is offline Master Gamer

for the most part, i like the monthly pack. however, its like almost every month i am getting a tshirt! they could give us something like a weapon for adventure--would love that.

TJ
    <Blood Wolf>
    I am looking for complete, black elite archer and warrior set. PM if selling.

DespicableDani is offline Master Gamer

I have to admit, I'm sick of the t-shirts. I do think that the design of wings on the back is very nice, but they get lazy with the front. I just went through my inventory and counted at maximum ten shirts that we have recieved for member packs. I rather just go back to keys, the shirts just sit in my inventory.

I'm ready for some more... creativity.
    My adventure ends here.

Lollipop is offline Master Gamer

Getting keys was nice and I don't wear the shirts very much. I like the fact that the wings one is blue (my favorite color) and it has wings, but I do think it would be nice if they gave us something new. They can still give out shirts but not as often. Maybe come up with something new, never seen before. That's the way the packs used to be, way back when they gave you awesome stuff and I wasn't a member. Oh, well. I am happy just getting free money.

"There's some good in this world... and it's worth fighting for." -Samwise Gamgee

hhhenry is offline Master Gamer

Shirts are better than petpals because you don't have to wear it. You can file and forget. But pet pals you don't want clog up your pet list and show up at your house looking for food unless you turn all pets off. Better than shirts would be a builder's pack. And, considering all the cash I blew on keys for the snow chests to get junk, keys really should come back.
    Zyonmkxq likes this.

Zyonmkxq is offline Banned

Have to agree with some of these posts. The shirts are lame although unlike the above posters I would take petpals over the shirts. I support increasing the 10k gift to 30k as stated by ninjablade2000 and hhhenrys suggestion of receiving builders packs is also a great idea. I would most like to see the return of keys however with the occasional pet or mount like the olden days.