Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    GildedSpider is offline Explorer

Default Weekend gamers

What is it about the weekends that draws out the people who use the chat windows for not only their private lives but vulgar language that would make a sailor blush?!
    I've had to report people on two different occasions already this weekend!
    It's a kids game! My little brother plays this!

Maybe I'm just old but that's very disappointing.
    Last edited by GildedSpider; 05-31-2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Kimmy Sweetblossom is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Weekend gamers

Im a kid and people are so mean to me once someone was so mean almost made me cry in real life i had a ref come but he was invisible he was cussing at me but the ref didnt see it
    Im back! :3

Ashley Preciousfable is offline Master Gamer

It is disappointing that people feel the need to use language or call anyone names.. the best thing to do is report them & to lead by example.. I always try to take 5-10 minutes every time I play to go to a city and help answer questions..

Thomas Edison's last words were 'It's very beautiful over there'.
    I don't know where there is, but I believe it's somewhere, and I hope it's beautiful.

Ok i know but a ref saw almost everthing and i reported him a lot

GildedSpider is offline Explorer

I agree with you MissGnomie. I'm usually pretty quiet on the chats but I usually end up helping the people that everyone ignores because they are too busy talking to everyone else.
    I'm sorry a Ref didn't help you Kimmy. You know you can report people on your own right? Try that next time if you can't get to a Ref. They do a really good job of getting back to you as soon as they possibly can, usually within an hour.
    Last edited by GildedSpider; 05-31-2009 at 02:56 PM.

I reported him and told a ref the ref come as invisible lol

Uilas is offline Newbie Explorer

It is a lot worse with the larger chat areas now too. It is annoying that not only are people having inappropriate conversations on local channels, but now its hard to even get far enough away from them to not see it anymore. I'm hoping they will rethink that decision and reduce it back down some, its nice having it be a little bigger than it originally was but being able to see people chatting that are in a different town than you is silly.

yeah but the refs mostly never sees it

GinnyLavacrest is offline Amateur Gamer

I am a mom and 2 of my 5 kids play fr I have them keep the chat window as small as it can go because I do not even like what is said if you want to have a conversation with another player then whisper to them then it is not for everyone to read

sadly i see many ppl who ask for help and always try to help the best that I can since everyone else seems to ignore them

Superfreak41502 is offline Master Gamer

i have been noticing this too. As an adult player i think it is very inconsiderate of some people talking they way they are & also refusing to give help to other player. i did report someone over the weekend & it felt great to help. buy not only was this person using vulgar language but they just kept repeating it & repeating it. Referee Red came to help & was very quick after i emailed in the report with a screen shot. Thank god for the referee's!

Be yourself.. Imitation is Suicide!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast