Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Ishud Bsleepin is offline Explorer

Default Weapons Guide / Strongest Damage Weapons

is there such a guide? i spent half an hour searching the forums here, and then google, and no luck.

basically trying to figure out what the best weapon per class is, give the most damage and or best attributes to it. anyone know of such a guide?

moyinator is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: Weapons Guide / Strongest Damage Weapons

CS organizes weapons by their level, so you can say that the highest leveled one is strongest.
    But if you want I'll gather up my most powerfull weapons and post them here.
    Shut up and eat your pie.
    All lead you to epicness.

Ishud Bsleepin is offline Explorer

sure, that would be awesome,

i currently run a lvl 20 Adventurer / Archer / Brawler / Chef / Medic / Miner / Ninja / Pet Trainer / Postman / Warrior / Wizard

and i own quite a few of the members only weapons, but i have noticed while tinkering around that a lot of the weapons deal more damage (obviously) but they also change your 2nd attack depending on the weapon. so i am trying to figure out what the best weapons for each class are.

RandomPlayer is offline Master Gamer

Hm, I thought all Tier/Power 5 weapons deal the exact same amount of base damage, for both the standard and Super attacks? Considering I'm a nonmember, I guess I must be wrong.
    Status: Quit FR since I never liked FR at all. Will probably not post anymore.