Play Free Realms NowJoin Free Realms Insider

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Like Tree68Likes

Title: We are now virtual refugees. Where will we go?

Kayopuro is offline Master Gamer

Default Re: We are now virtual refugees. Where will we go?

Quote Originally Posted by Capt. GoodPrice View Post
    I want to say a final farewell to all my gamers.
    I just want to let you guys know I am Sand Smuggler, one of the top gamers from this game.
    if you want to know what games I am playing now pm me.
    Doesn't really matter who you are now, does it?

This ends on a good note.

People online: 1
    Bots online: 4,349

ashfr is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by Candio View Post
    Ive been playing ROBLOX awhile ago but now its getting bored as **** , no offence. Besides that there isn't really any other game out there like Free Realms to play which saddens me , I wish Free Realms was still up because I miss that game.
    Free Realms actually is really basic, and I can't tell what factors it has that makes it unique at all. I found it rather generic, actually. There are probably alot of games like it if you search hard enough really, or that at least has some of it's quality. I suppose it was rather diverse w/ it's unoriginal things, so you probably won't find it ALL in one game.

But it's got pirates, TCG, ninjas..
    Last edited by ashfr; 08-15-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by ashfr View Post
    Free Realms actually is really basic, and I can't tell what factors it has that makes it unique at all. I found it rather generic, actually. There are probably alot of games like it if you search hard enough really, or that at least has some of it's quality. I suppose it was rather diverse w/ it's unoriginal things, so you probably won't find it ALL in one game.

But it's got pirates, TCG, ninjas..
    The part that I haven't been able to find in other games is the community. I liked that you could just walk up and talk to people if you wanted to but there were also many other possible goals in the game. Chat "games" like IMVU don't appeal to me because literally all there is to do is spend real money on virtual clothes and talk to people. That may be how some played Free Realms, but I liked to run through the combat and explore as well.

Well, if anyone knows of any games similar in community to Free Realms I would love to know. I've been pretty bored lately and am looking to try some new games.

The Flaming Trident is offline Master Gamer

My friend have gave me a beta code for Archeage which is apparently a really good game.
    Zalesana likes this.
    "This forum is now closed and read-only" - No one ever

Zalesana is offline Master Gamer

Quote Originally Posted by The Flaming Trident View Post
    My friend have gave me a beta code for Archeage which is apparently a really good game.
    Ohhhhhhh nice, I can't wait for that one to go into open beta. I have a feeling I'm going to love that game and I'm really glad it's going to be a free to play MMORPG. I've bought a few founders packs and early access for different games but got bored of them because they were extremely unfinished, but of course that's to be expected when buying an alpha or closed beta key. I thought I could stick through the games through those periods and I wasn't able to though, so I've learned it's best for me personally to wait.

But Archeage is very tempting.. Maybe if they come out with a $20 pack in the future I'll reconsider.
    Last edited by Zalesana; 08-16-2014 at 06:35 PM.

redscwerel is offline Explorer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d0r2hW0Kajg <--- so i found out how to sigh up for Chinese freerealms XD

lev42 is offline Amateur Gamer

Gonna play the new Bungie game Destiny on Xbox 360 in two weeks when it releases.....lemme know if anybody wants to play.
    Thanks to the people who made my 4 years on Free Realms special. Hope yall are doin good. See yall down the road.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789